News Forum - China opens classroom doors to students from Thailand

Thaiger

Good news for students from Thailand as China announced last night that schools will be finally opening their doors to foreign students for the first time in two years. Last year the Chinese ambassador, Han Zhiqiang, said that students from Thailand would be one of the first groups allowed to return to China when the country reopens. Thailand has more than 30,000 students enrolled in educational programmes in China, only South Korea has more foreign students. Han revealed he ordered his education counselors to assist in coordinating between Thai students and Chinese schools, to help them achieve their academic goals. […]

The story China opens classroom doors to students from Thailand as seen on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

Lets send the kids to China so they can study crash covid lockdowns and zero tolerance to covid, might give them some backbone when they have no food during the lockdown and are treated like criminals.

• Like 3

China reported 1,748 Covid infections on Monday, down from a peak of more than 3,400 a week ago.

Officially, China has seen just over 5,200 fatalities since the pandemic started, versus more than 1 million in the US.

China couldn't lie straight in bed. There's just no way these figures make sense. 

This covid smoke and mirrors is all about the upcoming party vote on Pooh.

Nothing else. 

They're just quietly "letting me it rip", as that's what the rest of the world has done, and the sky hasn't fallen. 

• Like 2

China has been open to students on an ad-hoc basis anyway, but you still get to enjoy state quarantine and then zero covid enforcement.

Unless you are Chinese-Thai and culturally motivated, I am not quite sure why you want to send your child there especially at this time of challenging travel and uncertainty overall.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Artemis080 said:

China has been open to students on an ad-hoc basis anyway, but you still get to enjoy state quarantine and then zero covid enforcement.

Unless you are Chinese-Thai and culturally motivated, I am not quite sure why you want to send your child there especially at this time of challenging travel and uncertainty overall.

I think the Zero Covid was a genuine belief they could stamp it out, how they then planned to keep it out is anyones guess, Covid is forever. 

After 2 months they released Shanghai from lockdown. We'll never know how many died for want of medicine or other medical events. Now I believe they're treating it like the west, they've been watching. And, the more old people that die the happier the CCP are, they have that demographic crunch, and 20% youth unemployment. Need the oldies jobs now!

They possibly used the lockdown to "stress test" wartime conditions or mass civil unrest. I can totally see them jailing an entire city if push came to shove.

There's only 143 cops per 100,000 people. But they have the people terrorised and brainwashed.

I used to travel there for work, generally nice people, but that bloody pack of pricks that run the place, may they one day be torn apart with the peoples bare hands. 

Edited by Venusianhart