confused re visa on entry

guiseppe

if i have posted in wrong section    i apologise not used to using forums,      now as from october ist 45 day visa on entry applies

if i arrive before then last week in september can i still go to jontien for another month?    (re visa on entry)

also the new 45 day visa on entry from october 1st     can it be extended ?

also is the thailand  pass still in force ?

been ill in hospital for few months hence   not knowing emailed  embassy no reply

once again apologies if i am in wrong section

Edited by guiseppe
typo

Your in the correct forum.

The News and articles are misleading.
It's Visa exempt entries (no Visa) that usual permit a stay of 30 days, that's temporarily being increased to 45 days from October 1st.

42 minutes ago, guiseppe said:

if i arrive before then last week in september can i still go to jontien for another month?    (re visa on entry)

also the new 45 day visa on entry from october 1st     can it be extended ?

If you arrive in September you'll be granted a stay of 30 days which can be extended for a further 30 days at Immigration. If you arrive in October you'll be granted a stay of 45 days which can be extended for a further 30 days at Immigration.

45 minutes ago, guiseppe said:

also is the thailand  pass still in force ?

No, all finished.
Entry as normal before Covid.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Faz said:

No, all finished.

Apart form you need a Covid vaccination certificate or a recent negative PCR test to enter Thailand 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Faz said:

Your in the correct forum.

The News and articles are misleading.
It's Visa exempt entries (no Visa) that usual permit a stay of 30 days, that's temporarily being increased to 45 days from October 1st.

If you arrive in September you'll be granted a stay of 30 days which can be extended for a further 30 days at Immigration. If you arrive in October you'll be granted a stay of 45 days which can be extended for a further 30 days at Immigration.

No, all finished.

thank you for your quick reply   didnt realise thet the 45day visa could be extended   once again many thanks

16 minutes ago, guiseppe said:

thank you for your quick reply   didnt realise thet the 45day visa could be extended   once again many thanks

Entering Visa exempt means entering without a Visa.
On entry, you're granted a period of stay by the Immigration officer.

• Like 1