News Forum - Drunk woman gets earful after biting tourist’s ear off in Pattaya

Thaiger

A drunken Thai woman was arrested on Saturday in Pattaya after an unprovoked attack on a Thai-American tourist without reason, biting his right ear off, and swallowing it. The 28 year old offender, Kannika Khamthon, was arrested after the incident and taken to Muang Pattaya Police Station. Police reported she was very drunk, and couldn’t answer questions. Kannika was also tested for drugs but the result was negative. The 55 year old male victim, Charoen (surname reserved), insisted they didn’t know each other. He said he had just arrived in Pattaya that day and was traveling on a songthaew (a […]

The story Drunk woman gets earful after biting tourist’s ear off in Pattaya as seen on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

50 minutes ago, Thaiger said:

The Thai media reported that Kannika could face more charges or higher charges if a doctor concludes that the victim had to go through treatment for more than 20 days.

Ridiculous rule. So what if it's 19 days?

In this case, the poor guy will probably have to go through costly plastic surgery , hopefully his insurance cover hooker attacks.

If you saw Thai TV news "yesterday", his ear looks like Mike Tyson was there. They aslo said she was high on drugs, but by this article apparently not. On a bike a trolling looking for some money and he became the target. Gals also do this in Ho Chi Mihn via bike. Times must be a little tough still. Not the ideal GF you would ever want. Might one day be singing soprano.

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Thaiger said:

The 55 year old male victim, Charoen (surname reserved), insisted they didn’t know each other. He said he had just arrived in Pattaya that day

Wow - what a start to your holiday in Pattaya!  

• Haha 1

49 minutes ago, ExpatPattaya said:

Wow - what a start to your holiday in Pattaya!  

Yeah but what a story to tell. Girls on steroids.

" The 55 year old male victim, Charoen (surname reserved), insisted they didn’t know each other."

Charoen: No Honey, I didn't know her. Honestly!
Wife: (sound of foot tapping)
Charoen: Seriously! A strange woman in Thailand just jumped into my bus and bit me!
Wife: Uh-huh
Charoen: Ok yes, it seems like she was a bar girl, but I swear that I didn't know her! I never met her!
Wife: (more sounds of foot tapping)
Charoen: I was minding my own business when a beautiful young woman, half my age, jumped off her motorbike, entered my bus, sat on my lap and started kissing me for no reason. I pushed her away.
Charoen: Then she came back, punched me in the face, and bit my ear off for no reason! No, I don't know why.
Wife: (more sounds of foot-tapping)
Charoen: Then, fortunately, the police came and tried to arrest her, but she fought like the Devil.
Charoen: And that is how I lost my ear during my trip to Thailand. I swear! I love only you!
Wife: I want a divorce.

😎

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

".....the earlobe was torn at the intersection of the Second Road, South Pattaya, in Banglamung district." Where exactly is this on one's ear?

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

6 hours ago, HolyCowCm said:

If you saw Thai TV news "yesterday", his ear looks like Mike Tyson was there. They aslo said she was high on drugs, but by this article apparently not. On a bike a trolling looking for some money and he became the target. Gals also do this in Ho Chi Mihn via bike. Times must be a little tough still. Not the ideal GF you would ever want. Might one day be singing soprano.

H-ear h-ear, 🤣

• Haha 3

Similar happened to me on Bangla Rd, but I had a bit more warning

Late night I was getting BBQ and waiting and there was a very tiny, very drunk BG kept making advances, I politely declined but she kept going until she got mad enough and tried to hit me with a big beer bottle

I sort of bear hugged her and laid her on the ground.......but then of course all the Thai guys came looking for a fight

A couple Thai guys I knew intervened, then the police came and went by what witnesses told them that the girl was the agressor and arrested her and let me go.............

I'm confused. Where was this? On a songthaew at a traffic light on Second Road in the direction of Walking Street? If it happened at the intersection of 2nd/South Pattaya Road then he's not really going in the direction of Walking Street. 

I particularly like this quote:

Police officers tried to arrest Kannika but it proved difficult as she fought back and resisted.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

That was my night routine during my 2 months stay in Pattaya coming from Soi 7/Soi 8 , taking the baht bus going to Walking Street. Very bad luck for that Thai/American guy who was on the wrong place at the wrong time. That's not true, that bitch will be released on B500 bail right away.

2 hours ago, Sawarot said:

I'm confused. Where was this? On a songthaew at a traffic light on Second Road in the direction of Walking Street? If it happened at the intersection of 2nd/South Pattaya Road then he's not really going in the direction of Walking Street. 

I particularly like this quote:

I'm very confused too, it said "red pickup truck" a songthaew converted to baht bus. I thought all baht busses are color blue. This is an inaccurate article.

3 hours ago, HolyCowCm said:

Well she certainly wasn’t whispering sweet things. 

Question being is she single???!!!!

At least the tiny little hustler on here mbike her in CM with the crooked helmet has yet to bit my ear off!!!....

33 minutes ago, PapayaBokBok said:

Question being is she single???!!!!

At least the tiny little hustler on here mbike her in CM with the crooked helmet has yet to bit my ear off!!!....

You still seeing her around? Maybe you should give her a nibble just to see if she is a biter.  ( ; - ) >

19 hours ago, DoUKnowWhoIAm said:

Ridiculous rule. So what if it's 19 days?

In this case, the poor guy will probably have to go through costly plastic surgery , hopefully his insurance cover hooker attacks.

If he has not heard from his doctor in even 20 days not sure if that is a good thing🤣

• Haha 1

22 hours ago, HolyCowCm said:

You still seeing her around? Maybe you should give her a nibble just to see if she is a biter.  ( ; - ) >

since tourism has picked up i think she just prowls at night now as opposed to daytime....

Im usually home to hang with the online crews.....so i havent seen her--however since i just troll her she tends to avoid me, as most thais that see me daily know im local and not some gullible newbie.....

• Confused 1

It could have been worse, Imagine if they hit it off and he took her home, and THEN she got all bitey. If you prefer them to swallow, be careful what you wish for!

Prosthetic ears exist, prosthetic penis? Just wouldn't feel the same.

Edited by Venusianhart

I don't buy the American's story. Thai girls are not that daring to make the first move. There could have been some exchange of positive signals before proceeding further. A girl will not sit on a stranger's lap in the open, unless it is a private area or scheduled place.