News Forum - 48 year old Thai man gets first ID card after a lifetime of trying

Thaiger

A 48 year old Thai man finally got his first ID card after a lifetime of trying, thanks to a little help from the Thai media. The man, Sena Sriphet, is from the Koh Chan district in Chon Buri province, but he moved to live with his wife in the Nong Bua sub-district, Pa Kam district, in the Isaan province of Buriram 10 years ago. Sena informed the media that he has never had an ID card even though all his relatives and siblings have one. The issue only became a problem when his wife died and he had to […]

The story 48 year old Thai man gets first ID card after a lifetime of trying as seen on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

My wife's family has a similar story..........pretty shitty story

My MIL had a little sister and the grandmother had another family take care of her and they ran off with her, basically kidnapping her, making her their servant

Well the women went to get her Covid vaccine and she didn't have ID

So the people there started helping her get an ID, they then found her brother(my wife's uncle)

They all reunited, she has had a pretty shitty life but now is back as a regular part of her family, well into her 50's

• Like 1