News Forum - Thailand as your next destination for Motorcycle Adventure post-COVID

Thaiger

Press Release  If you are looking for the next big adventure of your lifetime, look no far than Thailand. Thailand is one of the best destinations for professional and leisure bikers to flock to for a fantastic experience. With no COVID restrictions for travellers, Thailand has become one of the most lucrative destinations for travellers in the post-COVID Era. Here we have listed a few reasons why you should choose Thailand with the help of Big Bike Touring Co. No COVID restrictions Thailand has minimal restrictions for travellers coming in. The Land of Smiles welcomes millions of tourists, and the […]

The story Thailand as your next destination for Motorcycle Adventure post-COVID as seen on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

• Haha 1

If you're going to have a sponsored post, which you probably pay for, maybe it's a good idea to proofread it before publication. There's a glaring error in the very first sentence and several more further down.

• Like 2

My advice for those who are looking for adventure bike ride in Thailand. Please don't choose any big bikes. Only choose below 300 cc. And if possible do look for those common ones. Don't go for branded ones.....trust me. You will enjoy the ride. As a frequent biker in Thailand, this is my advice to all those who are planning for one

• Like 1

1 hour ago, janchangtha said:

If you're going to have a sponsored post, which you probably pay for, maybe it's a good idea to proofread it before publication. There's a glaring error in the very first sentence and several more further down.

Seems every week we get some of these advertisements/sponsored post from the Thaiger here on the "News" forum. It certainly is not news in the traditional sense,  but what can be done?

• Like 1

8 hours ago, ExpatPattaya said:

Seems every week we get some of these advertisements/sponsored post from the Thaiger here on the "News" forum. It certainly is not news in the traditional sense,  but what can be done?

What needs to be done

The site and organization needs to make money 

So that we can all read the site and forum for free

It's a business, they need to pay the bills

It's pretty easy to realize what's an ad 

Some I read because they interest me, others I never click on because they don't interest me

• Like 1

Such proposition is quite irresponsible. 

The sheer numbers of annual motorcycle deaths in Thailand  ( around 20,000 yearly dead, mostly the 17,000 kids aged 10-19, an absolute national disgrace), are easily the highest worldwide, thus making such proposed “adventure” equivalent to such very high risk activities like attempting Everest or, perhaps free diving ,without oxygen or BASE jumping or cave diving perhaps. 😩

Turkeys voting for Xmas or Chickens playing with Foxes in their hen house, spring to mind.😡

A very bad idea…. unless you’re tired of  living. Pick Italy or Switzerland instead.😎

• Like 1

12 hours ago, oldschooler said:

Such proposition is quite irresponsible. 

The sheer numbers of annual motorcycle deaths in Thailand  ( around 20,000 yearly dead, mostly the 17,000 kids aged 10-19, an absolute national disgrace), are easily the highest worldwide, thus making such proposed “adventure” equivalent to such very high risk activities like attempting Everest or, perhaps free diving ,without oxygen or BASE jumping or cave diving perhaps. 😩

Turkeys voting for Xmas or Chickens playing with Foxes in their hen house, spring to mind.😡

A very bad idea…. unless you’re tired of  living. Pick Italy or Switzerland instead.😎

Those accidents are mainly because of head injuries due to fall from the bike. As we all know nearly 80% of the local riders only either without helmet or only carry the helmet. And basically none of them are with full rider gears. Another issue is most are automatic gear bikes which don't have pedestal break control, which causes greater risk during accident as the rider gets panic. Hence the numbers did not indicate the real facts. It is the safe riding that makes the difference. Another issue is bigger bikes which are not suitable for city ride. Hence selecting the appropriate bike and with proper safety gears, there should not be any serious issues in enjoying the ride. Further I must say that if the other truck or vehicle drivers saw an adventure rider on the highway, they really keep their distance and give way for the riders to pass through safely....I am not exaggerating things....So far I have clocked in 40,000 Km in my motorcycle around Thailand from Southern tip to the northern tip....so it all depends on how one see things. Have a great day

• Cool 1

On 8/13/2022 at 10:58 AM, Thaiger said:

With no COVID restrictions for travellers, Thailand has become one of the most lucrative destinations for travellers in the post-COVID Era.

Lucrative for who?