News Forum - Author Salman Rushdie stabbed at New York lecture

Thaiger

11 hours ago, Davelee said:

Here we go...

You do realize how ridiculous you are right? Despite the cringeworthy profile pic. 

which religion in this day and age, apart from Islam, does a senior religious leader literally instruct followers to have a holy vendetta and death warrant on an innocent person?

None

But one hides the raping of 10,000's of thousands of kids

And obstructed in the prosecution of the paedos

I personally find that incredibly bad

10 hours ago, 23RD said:

I'm just waiting for the left leaning MSM to put out the same headline (The attacker had mental health issues).

Like they do after every radical Islamic terrorist attack.

You mean like when every Republican talks about "mental health " when another bunch of kids get blown away at school??

You really make me laugh.......   😃 

10 hours ago, Faraday said:

*If this thread turns into another anti-Muslim tirade,                            it will be locked, just like the last thread. *

It will.....despite your best efforts

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, 23RD said:

Let's not go off topic here TWS60 my old China this topic is about a radical Islamic attack on Salman Rushdie.

As much as I'd like to educate you on the dangers of a Totalitarian Government (like the current US one).

This topic is about Salman Rushdie and its an interesting one so let's keep it open. 

What is different from this person following Iran's rhetoric and the FBI attacker following Trump's rhetoric 2 days ago

There is no difference .....

Trump and his cult followers putting the agents names out there is no different than what Iran did

He and they put a target on agents backs

1 hour ago, brian60221 said:

You might have a point, but boy do your examples suck. AFAIK the Oklahoma City bombing had nothing to do with religion. I remember watching the fire at Waco live. At the time it was understood that the fire had probably been caused by the ATF (so, again, not religion)

That is not entirely true

McVieigh did his bombing in reaction to Waco and Ruby Ridge, which both were wrapped up in Christian extremism 

We can debate which was more prevelant in his actions 

Anti-Government or Christian extremism

But he acted partially on Christian extremism sympathies, at the least 

And as the BM pointed out, there are many other examples of Christian extremism 

Not to mention the mass raping of kids.....(let's not gloss over that)

1 hour ago, Marc26 said:

It will.....despite your best efforts

Yet anti-Chinese, anti-Russian, anti-Thai, anti-anything that's not Eurocentric inspired are all perfectly legitimate. 😘

• Haha 1

31 minutes ago, Prosaap said:

Well i not see the pope order somebody’s dead and when you want to talk about a pedofilie well you know 

Ok so we know you feel

Raping kids is not as bad as murder

I guess that could be a debate

I am going to vote that they are really both horrible and you shouldn't do either one

But hey, it's a debate!

1 hour ago, Marc26 said:

What is different from this person following Iran's rhetoric and the FBI attacker following Trump's rhetoric 2 days ago

There is no difference .....

Trump and his cult followers putting the agents names out there is no different than what Iran did

He and they put a target on agents backs

Wrong again The Democrats put a target on Law Enforcement stating with Obama you seem to have forgotten The Democrats hatred of Law Enforcement over the past few years Marc?

It makes me laugh all off a sudden you folk care about Law Enforcement when you've been trying to defund them for years.

• Like 2

Still think its a lame excuse and it has nothing to do with the topic if your defense is  that the rape children what about married a 12 year old or force children to married at a young age 

i not belief nothing i belief what i can touch

but if there is a attack on Muslims the pope world leaders and normal people condemn the action but the other way around not so much

You think its the same as rape children the different is we all hated what happen to the children  ant they (muslims) love what happen even put up signs dat more must follow 

the muslims where never my favorite now they lost the benefit off the doubt to me

• Like 1

On 8/13/2022 at 7:05 AM, Skip said:

Now do some of you realize why the muslims are hated throughout the world... this is the result of a fatwa  issued by Iran emirs... if they don't like you or what you say or do it is required that you be killed.

There are a few on here, actually, come to think of it, only one,  who have criticized  me for saying that the recent Saudi deal to allow Thais to work there is a bad move for this country and the Thais that accept blood money to work there.  How does that person feel now?  Probably much the same,  as appeasers never learn until its too late.  Not much if anything to choose between  Iran, Saudi and a few other countries of the same ilk . They are as much a danger to world peace and freedom of speech as is the criminal regime in Russia

13 hours ago, Marc26 said:

McVieigh did his bombing in reaction to Waco and Ruby Ridge, which both were wrapped up in Christian extremism 

Let's assume that the people at Waco and Randy Weaver were all "Christian extremists". Fine. But millions of people were upset about how the government killed the people at Waco and Ruby Ridge, completely separate from Christian extremism. For example, my family was very upset about Waco and Ruby Ridge, and we had no connection to Christian extremism at all. So it's wrong to say McVeigh's motive was Christian extremism based on being upset about Waco and Ruby Ridge. If you want to claim that about McVeigh's motives, just quote him from some interview or his writing or something.

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, brian60221 said:

Let's assume that the people at Waco and Randy Weaver were all "Christian extremists". Fine. But millions of people were upset about how the government killed the people at Waco and Ruby Ridge, completely separate from Christian extremism. For example, my family was very upset about Waco and Ruby Ridge, and we had no connection to Christian extremism at all. So it's wrong to say McVeigh's motive was Christian extremism based on being upset about Waco and Ruby Ridge. If you want to claim that about McVeigh's motives, just quote him from some interview or his writing or something.

Fair enough

I don't disagree with any of that 

• Like 1