Border run with Non Immigrant O Family visa. Looking for help & advice....

I have a non immigrant O  (family) 1 year visa and my first 3 months in country is up this weekend. What are my options?

Can I extend at immigration or do I need to leave the country and come back this week?

I am in Pattaya, is it possible to drive up to the border and back same day to do a visa run?

Thanks in advance for any help.. been away a long time and struggling to find up to date info on the net.

Hi Matt and welcome to the forum.

You can apply for a 60-day extension to visit Thai family.
Your wife must attend, marriage certificate, Tabien Baan, ID card, copies of your passport ID page, TM30, Visa and any entry stamps. The fee is 1,900 BHT.

It's possible to stay in Thailand for almost 17 months before obtaining a new Non Imm O ME Visa, with only 3 border runs and 3 x 60 day extensions. Alternatively, if you can deposit 400K THB in a Thai bank account for 2 months, you could apply for a 1-year extension of stay.