News Forum - 3 year old in South Thailand reportedly taken to hospital after eating weed brownie

Thaiger

A Facebook post claims that a 3 year old child in South Thailand’s Pattani province was taken to a hospital after eating a weed brownie. The poster titled the post as a “Story of a Friend”. He claims the girl’s teacher noticed the she was shivering and unable to walk, when they fell asleep. When the girl woke up, she couldn’t speak. The teacher then called the girl’s parents. The girl’s father picked her up and took her to a hospital, where she complained of feeling sleepy and hungry. A doctor asked the girl to perform physical tasks such as […]

The story 3 year old in South Thailand reportedly taken to hospital after eating weed brownie as seen on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

2 hours ago, HiuMak said:

How do you feel now Thailand for legalizing weed

Please just try to feel grateful and fortunate that some people think about principles like bodily autonomy even if you don't.

Maybe someone in the muslim community purposely did this so it would give a bad light to what their superior handlers are complaining about to the goverment. .

3 minutes ago, HolyCowCm said:

Maybe someone in the muslim community purposely did this so it would give a bad light to what their superior handlers are complaining about to the goverment. .

Maybe.....😆

Or maybe a parent wasn't watching their kids properly more likely. 

You have an overactive imagination.

6 minutes ago, TheDirtyDurian said:

Maybe.....😆

Or maybe a parent wasn't watching their kids properly more likely. 

You have an overactive imagination.

For some reason I knew you would chime in. But yeah I do have a way to twist things. Any candy laced with pot is not a good thing to have out in the open with kids around. Personally I never like eating it.

1 hour ago, HolyCowCm said:

For some reason I knew you would chime in. But yeah I do have a way to twist things. Any candy laced with pot is not a good thing to have out in the open with kids around. Personally I never like eating it.

You keep in popping up with the casual anti Muslim rhetoric, and I'll continue to chime in, as you put it. 

But anyways, back on topic....yes, brownies laced with pot should be left out of the reach of children. 

Presumably these parents keep their alcohol and cigarettes tucked away from their young kids and thus should be doing the same for their weed (and edibles).

This isn't rocket science but common sense.

Funny how we never hear about "facebook" stories of people getting sick after certain vaccine hey. Even Thais have a word for "facebook" stories, they call it gossup.

Lets be to the point here.

The forum rules are that everything must be in English, however the topic points to a source that is in Thai,

So if I posted an editorial about the War in Ukraine than posted my source that is in the language of that country, would that topic be acceptable?

It may be wiser to put stories that can not be verified as 100% true into a different category. IE; unverified.or not real news. or Thai gossip.👍