News Forum - Thai wife hires mistresses for husband with a 15,000 baht salary

Thaiger

You’ll often hear bar talk between men saying “The perfect woman doesn’t exist!” Well, think again, guys. How would you feel if your girlfriend or wife hired three mistresses for you? Responses would be, “Are you crazy?” “Yeah, only in Cloud Cuckoo Land?” Well, it seems Cloud Cuckoo Land is located in the central province of Samut Prakarn. A Thai woman last week advertised on social media for three mistresses in the central province of Samut Prakarn. A crank? A scam? No! It is genuine. But it gets even better for the wannabee mistresses, they’ll also get a salary of […]

The story Thai wife hires mistresses for husband with a 15,000 baht salary as seen on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

12 minutes ago, Thaiger said:

Many Thai netizens said she made it up and only did it to be famous.

You don't say🥱

• Like 1

TikTok video unavailable so must not be true 5555  

41 minutes ago, Thaiger said:

How would you feel if your girlfriend or wife hired three mistresses for you? 

Read your own article!  2 are to work in the business and keep a house, etc...  one is supposedly for the husband, but he says he does not need a mistress!  5555

An  impossible dream for most of us. 😝

To be fair sounds like she is hiring an employee and domestic.

By the end of the working day I bet the mistress will be too knackered too ! 

“I want to hire three mistresses for my husband. I want women aged between 30-35 years old who have finished high school or have a Bachelor’s degree. You will get paid at least 15,000 baht a month, get free accommodation, and free meals.

“But you need to help me out. Two will be hired to help with document work in my office, and another one will be hired to take care of me, my husband, and my child."

Qualifications and Expectations pretty high for 15K Baht

breaking news--her hubby has died from high fiving every other thai man in the country...

he avoided farangs due to monkeypox

• Like 1

Is this woman for real?

So she is offering a young woman15000 baht to help in the office, take care of her, her child and husband and sleep with her husband.

Why the woman is expected to have a bachelors degrees beats me.

I find it difficult to believe any women, unless absolutely desperate, would take this woman up on her offer.

Reminds me of a book I read many years ago by Pearl S. Buck, pavilion of woman. Anyway sounds like a practical solution to keep everybody happy.

Sounds like the marriage has become loveless, dull, stagnated, but the wife is invested in the money and security provided by the successful business.  Wife also sounds like she's riding the roller coaster of depression cycles and as many of us have heard/observed in our years here, exacerbated in Thai society/culture where females 'age out' at a relatively young age and feel they have little to no options.....so they lump it and carry on trying to preserve what they've got.   The last few years of COVID has added another layer to the dynamic.

This arrangement could work but without much doubt, in time, the sound of a younger Mistress suffering multiple orgasms in the next bedroom down the hall will summon the Green Jealousy Monster, and Dear Husband and/or Miss Mistress will wind up in the hospital, or morgue.

• Haha 1

Sounds to me that the money would be better spent getting some mental health care for the wife, clearly depression and or self worth issues there and possibly a bit of marriage guidance.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 8/2/2022 at 11:41 PM, ExpatPattaya said:

TikTok video unavailable so must not be true 5555  

Read your own article!  2 are to work in the business and keep a house, etc...  one is supposedly for the husband, but he says he does not need a mistress!  5555

It also says he can choose which he we would like and when.  

Just strange why anyone would entertain a 15,000 baht salary to do that.  They can work in 7-11 and get similar without having to sleep with someone.

11 hours ago, TiT said:

Just strange why anyone would entertain a 15,000 baht salary to do that.  They can work in 7-11 and get similar without having to sleep with someone.

Also with a bachelors degree, she can stand up for a living

• 1 year later...
On 8/5/2022 at 9:08 AM, Mandy said:

Also with a bachelors degree, she can stand up for a living

Given the number of people responding a job at 7-11 might not be as good as living accommodations, food, stipend and family.