News Forum - The best dating apps and sites in Bangkok (2022)

Thaiger

Dating can be challenging anywhere, especially when you live in a big city like Bangkok. Hoping to find love at work, in a bar, or simply at random in the streets won’t cut it in such a busy city. But good news! The range of dating apps and sites in the capital has never been bigger. From Tinder to ThaiFriendly, you may just be a few clicks away from meeting that special someone. Whether you’re looking for love or casual hookups in Bangkok, here are the best dating apps and sites you can use! 1. OkCupid If you’ve tried lots […]

The story The best dating apps and sites in Bangkok (2022) as seen on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

From my experience, Thai women use thaifriendly, thairomances and thaiflirting or tinder is they're freelancers or looking for a ONS. you need to be fishing where the fish are biting and not in an empty pond. nuff said

• 6 months later...
On 8/4/2022 at 10:40 AM, Mitchie said:

From my experience, Thai women use thaifriendly, thairomances and thaiflirting or tinder is they're freelancers or looking for a ONS. you need to be fishing where the fish are biting and not in an empty pond. nuff said

There's plenty of normal girls on Thai Friendly and even Tinder. Sure there's a ton looking for ONS and freelancers, but not just.

Talking about Thai friendly, it makes sense to add that if a user has a free account then he cannot send messages to "popular" members. And 80% of good looking girls fall into this category. It is not the end of the world and I convert my account into premium for a month when I come to Thailand for my vacation.

But any way, it should be called "kind of free" because it is next to worthless without a premium membership.

• 1 year later...