News Forum - What do Thai people think about ‘The Big C’ in Thailand | Ask The Thais (Pt. 1)

Thaiger

https://youtu.be/0zen1WeCH_A Ask the Thai’s is back! This is a show where we ask our thai friends their opinions and thoughts regarding the culture difference between the thais and the west and also discuss their thoughts on the current affairs of Thailand. Let us know your thoughts and feedback and suggest some questions you have always wanted to ask the Thai’s.

The story What do Thai people think about ‘The Big C’ in Thailand | Ask The Thais (Pt. 1) as seen on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

The cultural system you have in Thailand especially family related is something that we had in the West many years ago and has since been lossed in history,,foreign visitors  admire your customs and beliefs, I speak also for myself, you have in Thailand something we lost a long time ago .

• Like 1

Crocodile meat is actually delicious. But why always go to the extreme. Why on earth should I eat the penis when there are lot of other tasty meat on that animal. Do they eat female organs too?

Ive eaten crocodile but I take my hat off to Natty for eating crocodile penis. It was hilarious but she gained my respect because I wouldn’t eat it. Typical of Thai culture where nothing gets wasted. 

• Like 1