News Forum - Thailand has 2 of the world’s most beautiful beaches, UK newspaper says

Thaiger

After all these years, Thailand continues to be renowned for its breathtaking beaches. Thailand has 2 of the “World’s 20 Most Beautiful Beaches”, on a list published by UK’s Daily Star newspaper. Thailand’s Sunrise Beach was ranked in sixth place, and Maya Bay came in at twelfth place on the list. Both beaches are located in South Thailand. Sunrise Beach is reportedly the most popular beach on Koh Lipe island, with longtail boats gliding across its waters. Smaller islands can be seen across the beach. Maya Bay, the other Thai beach on the list, was made famous when it became the […]

The story Thailand has 2 of the world’s most beautiful beaches, UK newspaper says as seen on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

There are probably a few hundred thousand beaches worldwide. Or more. How do you pick 'the best'? 

My favourite is Praia de Tofo in Mozambique.

How can a beach with long tail boats gliding ( I say screaming, as it is stop or go as fast as you can with these boats) across the water be anyway pleasant?

• Like 1

I be at both beaches when i was there the are full off garbage but must say thar was before maya bay reopen  also in the water there is a lot of plastic floating i see much nicer beaches 

• Like 1

I wonder how it was chosen, by doing research on the internet or the one that wrote it went to the places... water dirty, beaches full of crap, like Rayong, beautiful beach but when you get close to it.. everywhere cigarette butts  plastic , cans etc

Edited by ronnie666