News Forum - Nine alleged pedophiles arrested in Northern Thailand

Thaiger

Police yesterday arrested nine alleged pedophile men for having sex with underage girls in Kalasin province. The arrests were part of a bigger sex trafficking and child sexual exploitation operation in Kalasin province, in Northern Thailand. Police from the Anti-Trafficking in Persons Division (ATPD) apprehended the suspects in the northeastern province yesterday. The ATPD reported that one of the suspects voluntarily surrendered while another was already serving time in Kalasin provincial prison for drug offences. The other sexual deviants were arrested separately in Kalasin. The Criminal Court issued arrest warrants for enticing girls aged under 18 into lewd activity, regardless […]

The story Nine alleged pedophiles arrested in Northern Thailand as seen on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

WAIT!! WHAT??!!!  ALL THAIS!!!

I was under the impression all the pedos were farangs!  according to thai stereotypes....no pointing???

blurred faces?????

• Like 2

10 hours ago, PapayaBokBok said:

I was under the impression all the pedos were farangs!  according to thai stereotypes....no pointing???

blurred faces?????

This is Thailand, so naturally the pool of offenders would be Thai.  If we were in India, the majority would be likely be..... Indian.

The idea that ethnic minority farangs are likely kiddy fiddlers here is a reactionary response circulating in shallow minds of the less educated, easily manipulated, exacerbated by consumption of  concentrated, curated on-line 'news' content through their open-mouth breathing holes.

If you walk through a common market and imagine Thais are looking at you thinking to themselves that you're rich, or probably smell because you don't take a shower often enough, or that you're probably a Pedeo, identify why you think they think that, laugh at how shallow it is and what that says about them.   The other half of that equation is your negative, insecure outlook is all in YOUR head, possibly due to the same trap of the mind afflicting the Thais.  The internet needs an Elf and Safety warning label. ⚠️

Tired old Lek the bartender has it right when she sighs dismissively at her miserable farang punters sat at the bar for their afternoon drinking session and says,  "You Tink Too Mutt". 

• Cool 1

12 hours ago, PapayaBokBok said:

blurred faces?????

If the kids were girls between 15-18, that isn't pedo !

So to reason the headline, how old have the girls been?

Have they been prepubescent?

Without the "girls aged 15 to 18 years of parental care for commercial and sexual purposes.", even the 15 wouldn't be illegal in Thailand, if consent (is made up by the parents) 

Sex with underaged girls is more a society moral thing for adults, sex with kids (prepubescent!) however is pedophile and a crime.

But just the word peodophiles seems to sell even sex trafficking news better. 

• Like 1

Why are some adults attracted to young children? This seems to me to be more than a rarity. How much control do these predators have over their actions? Are they wired wrong? if so then is pedophilia a disorder or disability? Who knows?????

How can we answer these questions? I would think perhaps by scientific studies. Then why is so little invested in trying to find out what makes adults attracted to children tick? Are there any estimates as to how many people are consumed by pedophilia?

Through conversations and news reports I hear recommendations that these people should be suspended on a rope by their testicles or put in jail with the key thrown away. This unfortunately does not solve the problem or get us any closer to a solution.

I would venture to say that pedophiles are no doubt evenly spread throughout the world and would include people of all races and income groups. Arrests such as those in the above article make great publicity for the police. I don't fault the police, their job is enforcement of law, However, we never seem to get any closer to learning about this disorder - pedophilia. I specifically mean adults who are attracted to children 13 years old and under. What's wrong? Shouldn't we take some time to learn about this? Think of all the children that could be saved if we knew more. What if we could help people prone to pedophilia and actually prevent them from offending? Wouldn't this protect more children???