News Forum - Pattaya bar owner makes official complaint after foreigner goes kung-fu on front door

Thaiger

An owner of a bar in Pattaya has filed a complaint to police after a drunk Australian smashed a bar’s sliding front door and “urinated over it”. The bar owner requested 170,000 baht as compensation which was later agreed to by the attacker. Last Saturday, Nattida Ha-im, a 28 year old female owner of a bar in Soi Bua Khao, Pattaya, filed an official complaint to the police. She informed police that a group of “drunk foreigners” smashed the front door of her bar. One foreigner from the group also urinated on the door. She told police that the group […]

The story Pattaya bar owner makes official complaint after foreigner goes kung-fu on front door as seen on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

1 hour ago, Thaiger said:

One foreigner from the group also urinated on the door. She told police that the group “didn’t care about Thai laws” and carried out their assault on the front door

Is urinating on doors legal in Australia?

Me thinks this guy got a slap on the hand. He should of been arrested and criminally charged and thrown out of Thailand.

There was a confrontation earlier between the owners falang boyfriend and this drunk  ,the story doesn’t say what it was about.

• Like 2

“The foreign group acted like a mafia.....???

I would think she'd be used to this by now as far as mafias in LOS....seems she knows the word all too well...

12 hours ago, Thaiger said:

The footage showed that a foreign man kicked at the front door, giving it a “middle finger”, and then returned “peeing on the wrecked door”.

“The foreign group acted like a mafia. Me and my staff were terrified.

As the shutters were down and the bar closed, how were the staff terrified?

12 hours ago, Thaiger said:

Nattida explained that her foreign boyfriend had an earlier “conflict” with the group, and the police had sorted out the incident.

Maybe the Australian felt someone had been taking the piss, so was returning what he felt had been removed?

13 hours ago, Thaiger said:

She informed police that a group of “drunk foreigners” smashed the front door of her bar. One foreigner from the group also urinated on the door

I can only see one guy in the video.

2 hours ago, DiJoDavO said:

Not that stupid people shouldn't deserve stupid prizes, but that's a pretty expensive door tho. 

True. Perhaps it was 20,000 Baht for the door and the rest for 'stress and worry' - aka making the most of the opportunity?

• Like 3

The attacker would have broken his foot kicking a proper "security" door. This one was very flimsy. Not worth anywhere near 170,000 baht IMO.

Edited by Bangkok_Gary
  • Like 4

4 hours ago, Bluesofa said:

As the shutters were down and the bar closed, how were the staff terrified?

Maybe the Australian felt someone had been taking the piss, so was returning what he felt had been removed?

I can only see one guy in the video.

True. Perhaps it was 20,000 Baht for the door and the rest for 'stress and worry' - aka making the most of the opportunity?

But forever more he will be known as Crocodile Chockdee. 

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, DiJoDavO said:

Not that stupid people shouldn't deserve stupid prizes, but that's a pretty expensive door tho. 

Security for the night, pay more for express replacement, inconvenience of having to do all this work and of course an envelope to the gentlemen who came and sorted out this mess.

• Like 3

On 7/26/2022 at 3:39 AM, Bluesofa said:

don't the BIB mafia "share"

• Like 1