News Forum - Thailand’s DDC says boy with Covid-19 who died also had MIS-C

Thaiger

The DDC said today that a young child who died in central Thailand this week, who had Covid-19, also had Multisystem Inflammatory Syndrome in Children. The DDC’s director-general, Dr. Opart Karnkawinpong, said doctors at Pathum Thani Hospital tried their best to save the 6 year old boy. He said they couldn’t save him because he also had MIS-C, and was unvaccinated against COVID-19. MIS-C is a rare post-Covid-19 condition mostly found in children. Last year, 30-40 Thai children had the condition. The symptoms children experience included abdominal pain, nausea, rashes, diarrhoea, and conjunctivitis as well as a fever lasting more […]

The story Thailand’s DDC says boy with Covid-19 who died also had MIS-C as seen on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

Australia, population of some 25 million has 50,000 a day, mind they are not wearing masks which some claim to be totally ineffective. 

Thailand, 70 million, claim 2500 cases a day, and many wear masks, so does that mean masks are super effective or the Govt are telling porkies?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, palooka said:

Australia, population of some 25 million has 50,000 a day, mind they are not wearing masks which some claim to be totally ineffective. 

Thailand, 70 million, claim 2500 cases a day, and many wear masks, so does that mean masks are super effective or the Govt are telling porkies?

Saint Fauci originally said masks didn't work against covid, then he said they did, then he said it's better if you wear two, and then he shut up when it was pointed out that, by that logic, why not wear three, four, or five because there's nothing magic about two.  In my opinion, they are slightly more effective than a rabbit's foot.  

Edited by JMJM
Diction.
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, JMJM said:

Saint Fauci originally said masks didn't work against covid, then he said they did, then he said it's better if you wear two, and then he shut up when it was pointed out that, by that logic, why not wear three, four, or five because there's nothing magic about two.  In my opinion, they are slightly more effective than a rabbit's foot.  

They did the same in France, back in March 2020 the government was saying that people SHOULD not wear the mask cause they were "useless to the general public" (I quote the French health minister here, here is the video of his speech if you can understand French... pathetic... dailymotion.com/video/x85yzme). Then shortly after, France was imposing some of the harshest restrictions including wearing the mask at all time, people were getting fine when not wearing it walking on the beach (the pic in this article went viral in April 2021, a couple were fine 405 euros for sharing a glass of rose while having a picnic with their young kid on the beach... Yes it is France  - Link: midilibre.fr/2021/04/05/montpellier-405-damende-pour-avoir-bu-du-rose-entre-amis-sur-la-plage-du-grand-travers-9469113.php).

Science? No, politics and politics only!

Now if we all using common sense instead of taking for granted what scientists, media and politicians say, after 2 and half years, surely we can all see that the mask in mass is not doing anything, just by looking around us and/or by comparing countries (or in the US indeed different states) who had the strictest restrictions on mask and others where is was not imposed, there is no difference, the virus did spread regardless. While the most vulnerable individually in some situations will get some kind of slight protection by wearing it, imposing it by law in the general public at all time is simply not doing the job...

...and then again, I use common sense by observing what has been happening around me. Like I said before, on the island where I live, back in February clearly we all saw Omicron entering the island as we basically pratically all caught it in a matter of a few weeks, including myself. It is an island with a small community where crowds do not exist and at that time, apart from a very few like myself, it was pratically 100% mask wearing. It obviously made no difference whatsoever.

Mass general public mask wearing did not and does not work and it seems now that most countries while recommending it in public transports are not imposing it anymore like in France where I am currently although there is as much covid sick people now that there was some time ago when they were imposing the harshest restrictions... Interestingly, although the same president has been reelected back in April (during the elections, strangely nobody was talking about covid as it suddenly magically disapeared...to reapear as magically after the elections...), this goverment does not have the majority in the Parlement anymore by far, in recent days they tried to pass a law which was extending the "state of emergency" with a few covid restrictions in the package like their previous vaccine pass, it has been of course rejected and then it is gone. Covid is and has been a useful and poweful political tool and most of the time, nothing based on science, never mind common sense. One can refuse to see the facts but if one observes a little bit what is happening, the facts are too obvious to be ignored. And that includes that mask that very clearly in the mass general public is not doing anything but serving a political interest (most of the time simply to be able to say later that "see, we did it right" when the new outbreak goes down again which it will do anyway regardless of restrictions - sometimes it is simply to make sure people concentrate on something else than the other actions of the goverment - it is much easier to pass other laws while the general public is concentrating on "not dying" from a virus). While at the beggining it was of course not clear to anyone at all, 2 and half years later it is obviously a simple fact.

• Like 1

On 7/22/2022 at 11:31 AM, Manu said:

They did the same in France, back in March 2020 the government was saying that people SHOULD not wear the mask cause they were "useless to the general public" (I quote the French health minister here, here is the video of his speech if you can understand French... pathetic... dailymotion.com/video/x85yzme). Then shortly after, France was imposing some of the harshest restrictions including wearing the mask at all time, people were getting fine when not wearing it walking on the beach (the pic in this article went viral in April 2021, a couple were fine 405 euros for sharing a glass of rose while having a picnic with their young kid on the beach... Yes it is France  - Link: midilibre.fr/2021/04/05/montpellier-405-damende-pour-avoir-bu-du-rose-entre-amis-sur-la-plage-du-grand-travers-9469113.php).

Science? No, politics and politics only!

Now if we all using common sense instead of taking for granted what scientists, media and politicians say, after 2 and half years, surely we can all see that the mask in mass is not doing anything, just by looking around us and/or by comparing countries (or in the US indeed different states) who had the strictest restrictions on mask and others where is was not imposed, there is no difference, the virus did spread regardless. While the most vulnerable individually in some situations will get some kind of slight protection by wearing it, imposing it by law in the general public at all time is simply not doing the job...

...and then again, I use common sense by observing what has been happening around me. Like I said before, on the island where I live, back in February clearly we all saw Omicron entering the island as we basically pratically all caught it in a matter of a few weeks, including myself. It is an island with a small community where crowds do not exist and at that time, apart from a very few like myself, it was pratically 100% mask wearing. It obviously made no difference whatsoever.

Mass general public mask wearing did not and does not work and it seems now that most countries while recommending it in public transports are not imposing it anymore like in France where I am currently although there is as much covid sick people now that there was some time ago when they were imposing the harshest restrictions... Interestingly, although the same president has been reelected back in April (during the elections, strangely nobody was talking about covid as it suddenly magically disapeared...to reapear as magically after the elections...), this goverment does not have the majority in the Parlement anymore by far, in recent days they tried to pass a law which was extending the "state of emergency" with a few covid restrictions in the package like their previous vaccine pass, it has been of course rejected and then it is gone. Covid is and has been a useful and poweful political tool and most of the time, nothing based on science, never mind common sense. One can refuse to see the facts but if one observes a little bit what is happening, the facts are too obvious to be ignored. And that includes that mask that very clearly in the mass general public is not doing anything but serving a political interest (most of the time simply to be able to say later that "see, we did it right" when the new outbreak goes down again which it will do anyway regardless of restrictions - sometimes it is simply to make sure people concentrate on something else than the other actions of the goverment - it is much easier to pass other laws while the general public is concentrating on "not dying" from a virus). While at the beggining it was of course not clear to anyone at all, 2 and half years later it is obviously a simple fact.

Smells like a case of 1984-inspired Island Fever, self-treated with an IV drip line injecting internet and television conspiracy heroin, possibly exacerbated by 3-years of COVID lock down-induced alcohol brain frying, and/or some weed to "open the mind" and enhance  the paranoia about Those Crafty Elites, and the diabolical plot to force everyone everywhere to wear a face mask for..... REASONS.  

But not you guys!  No sir!  You lot are far too switched on to fall for such elementary Pavlovian methods, which you sussed out by reading between the lines of Youtube videos on the unclassified Interwebs, confirmed by the voice in your head coming through the Idiot Box that your conclusion is EXACTLY as the voice said it should be, as you piled up mental sandbags around the Level 1 bunker of Rocket Science, tactically located on a dodgy, mozzy infested island in a cheap as chips S.E. Asian backwater, home to stable geniuses and ex-Navy SeAL types with G-14 classified insider secrets, here on Flat Earth. :classic_ninja: