News Forum - Thaksin hints he lives rent free inside Thailand PM Prayut’s head

Thaiger

Exiled Thaksin Shinawatra poked fun at Prime Minister Prayut Chan-o-cha hinting he is living rent free inside the Thai premier’s head. The former Thailand PM took a humorous swipe at the current prime minister on a social media platform saying he is “obsessed” with him after PM Prayut mentioned Thaksin on the first day of the censure debate on Tuesday. The Thai premier challenged the exiled Thaksin, who was ousted in a 2006 coup, and his sister, Yingluck Shinawatra, who was similarly deposed in 2014, to come back. “As the prime minister, I don’t know everything. I am not good […]

The story Thaksin hints he lives rent free inside Thailand PM Prayut’s head as seen on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

Prayut can have Thaksin; they deserve each other.

It is Yingluck that lives in my mind...

'Soft candles, roses, sleezy laced lingerie, champers, a welcoming duvet-covered bed on a cold night, slow jazz'

Yeah Baby, Yeah!

😎

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

Both dishonest corrupt deplorable people, but one was better at managing this country, and it is not the current bozo. For use foreingers it was Thaskin who started the crunch down on us and then it just kept on being upped after that.

There has to be better choices thant these two, even if it is an Abhisit with no strings atttached to him.

• Thanks 1

I don't think Pnut has the brains to understand what Thaksin is talking about. Far too subtle for him.

But I like anything that rattles what grey matter Pnut has.

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, HolyCowCm said:

Both dishonest corrupt deplorable people, but one was better at managing this country, and it is not the current bozo. For use foreingers it was Thaskin who started the crunch down on us and then it just kept on being upped after that.

There has to be better choices thant these two, even if it is an Abhisit with no strings atttached to him.

Been of this nature for decades.....

A civilian government will always be the downfall in the Mekong region. The reason is simple - the military dictates the nation.