News Forum - ‘Oh, bother!’ Thai govt patrol team stumble upon 20 million baht Winnie the Pooh ecstasy haul

Thaiger

Drug smugglers would be right in thinking “Oh, bother!” after a narcotics enforcement team stumbled upon a 20 million baht drug haul of ecstasy tablets shaped as the fictional teddy bear Winnie the Pooh. It appears nothing is sacred anymore if drug dealers are disguising their narcotics as fictional cartoon characters. The drug haul prompts a dozen of Pooh memes, such as the obvious one, “I wasn’t going to eat it, I was just going to taste it.” Fortunately, no one will get to eat or taste the drugs thanks to a government patrol. The drugs were found on the […]

The story ‘Oh, bother!’ Thai govt patrol team stumble upon 20 million baht Winnie the Pooh ecstasy haul as seen on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

40 minutes ago, Thaiger said:

ecstasy tablets shaped as the fictional teddy bear Winnie the Pooh

Winnie the Pooh is fictional?????

I am flabbergasted! They'll be trying to tell us that Santa Claus doesn't exist next!

• Haha 1

Excellent work by the Thai police.   Thats a lot of drugs to stop from making their wat to Thai people and tourists.   Makes me proud to say I live in Thailand.   Awesome police force.

• Haha 2

Hmmm to be sold in Thailand. Is that because there’s no money in selling pot any more. That was always going to happen. 

• Haha 1