News Forum - Police keep open mind on Thai man found dead in water tank with cut throat

Thaiger

Police reported they were keeping an open mind to whether a local man was murdered or committed suicide after a body with a cut throat was found floating in a water tank at a house in the Isaan province of Roi Et. The body of the dead man, believed to be 51 year old Chaiyut Pakakatet, was fished out of his water tank after a cousin noticed discoloured water as she prepared to cook some rice. A neighbour helped investigate the cause of the red water before she called the police. The police found Chaiyut face down in the tank […]

The story Police keep open mind on Thai man found dead in water tank with cut throat as seen on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

Classic suicide - he cut halfway thru his neck, walked 100m to the water tank and fell in head 1st.  Now it could have been murder if his body was a bit further away and just his head was in the tank.

RIP old man.  The RTP come out with mindless statements at times.  Why not say 'suspected murder'.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, Prosaap said:

Yes the police here is different maybe they are special  

Yeah, special needs for sure.

• Haha 2

Maybe....just maybe...this man did jab himself in the throat intentionally and bled out ? "Cut throat" conjures up the image of a murderously inflicted ear to ear wound . Or a variation of suicide similar sitting in a bathtub full of  warm water and cutting a wrist?

1 hour ago, Outsider said:

Maybe....just maybe...this man did jab himself in the throat intentionally and bled out ? "Cut throat" conjures up the image of a murderously inflicted ear to ear wound . Or a variation of suicide similar sitting in a bathtub full of  warm water and cutting a wrist?

I withdraw the above. My wife has told me that bloody clothing and a blood trail to the water tank has been found. Murder it  is then !

The perp(s) should get double life just for being disgusting/idiotic enough to put the victim in a water tank.  

I cannot even...🤯