News Forum - E-ganja highly popular with Chiang Mai teens & govt officials

Thaiger

Vendors in the northern province of Chiang Mai have revealed that their best e-ganja customers are either wealthy teenagers or government officials. E-ganja, like an e-cigarette, is a portable electronic device that simulates smoking. But unlike e-cigarettes, the e-ganja electronic device includes cannabis oil instead of tobacco. One of the positives of using an e-ganja electronic device is that it does not create any smell or give off any smoke, unlike its cigarette counterpart. Media reports reveal that smokers mostly buy e-ganja online, and it’s available for about 3,000 baht. A 22 year old woman, who didn’t want to be […]

The story E-ganja highly popular with Chiang Mai teens & govt officials as seen on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

I thought extracts were still considered illegal?  No grey area whatsoever.  Vape oil is most definitely an extract.

I thought that selling and possession of vaping equipment is illegal in Thailand.

Are e-cigarettes classified differently.  

I want some cannibis oil/tar. I can't smoke anything, but nice as an edible. Guess just a matter of time when it's available around