News Forum - BREAKING: CCSA address face masks, emergency decree and foreign arrivals

Thaiger

On 7/13/2022 at 6:27 AM, Tim_Melb said:

I'm not assuming anything, the person I referred to is from Texas and proudly boasts of it. Further at no point did I suggest that it's only Merkins that are guilty of this offensive level of bad manners, I said expats and tourists. You are the one that is displaying racism. I have not suggested at any point that this behaviour has anything to do with race, it's literally about common courtesy and being respectful of others. 

Your original post.

I just watched a YouTube video from a well known Texan expat vlogger returning to the US for a short trip. This arrogant prat flew on ANA to Japan before flying on to the US. In the airport in Bangkok and on the flight to Japan and in the Airport in Japan this idiot refused to wear his mask properly and was clearly rude to staff in Japan judging from his comments in the video about them being strict about masks there. Just who does this clown think he is?! It's people like him that are responsible for the terrible reputation of American tourists and expats around the world. It's called having manners people if you are on a plane or in a building in a foreign country where they ask you to wear a mask or all the locals wear mask put the damn thing on and stop being a rude arrogant idiot. 

Do only "Americans" get stroppy on flights?