News Forum - UPDATE: UK PM Boris Johnson’s resignation speech in full

Thaiger

UPDATE: Boris Johnson today resigned as Britain’s prime minister. The 58 year old gave a speech outside of 10 Downing Street at 7pm UK time. Here is the full resignation speech: “It is clearly now the will of the parliamentary Conservative Party that there should be a new leader of that party and therefore a new prime minister, and I’ve agreed with Sir Graham Brady, the chairman of our backbench MPs, that the process of choosing that new leader should begin now and the timetable will be announced next week. And I’ve today appointed a cabinet to serve, as I […]

The story UPDATE: UK PM Boris Johnson’s resignation speech in full as seen on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

• Like 1

This guy is a fake and I mean a real fake. never worked for the people,most of us know who he really worked for, he and his political lakies in Westminster should all resign, and  give power back to the people.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Absolutely the best news I've heard all week!

When Boris first became PM very nearly three years ago I predicted that it would not end well. I emailed his father Stanley, and suggested he contact the Master of Eaton College and ask for the school fees to be given back, as all they had managed to produce was an educated f.....g idiot!

In 2019, I fell out with my then leader Nigel Farage, for standing down over three hundred Reform UK candidates to allow Boris to win the 2019 General Election, and with such a huge majority.  

The wrong man  with the wrong character, in the wrong job at the wrong time.

No more Churchillian qualities in the clown than my Spaniel is a Great Dane.

It's only a pitty that he hasn't met the same fate as the former British PM, Spencer Percival.

Boris is not only economical with the truth, he is a complete stranger to it. Lies to the public, Lies to Parliament, Lies to the Supreme Court, and lies to Her Majesty the Queen. Total bloody shambles, and makes the UK look like a laughing stock around the world.

• Like 1

who will follow on from him?.

he had the hardest prime ministership since the war, and dealt with the complex issues of Brexit and Covid, to be honest the whole 2 party system in the UK has had its day and something new needs to put in place.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

17 hours ago, BIGGLES said:

Absolutely the best news I've heard all week!

When Boris first became PM very nearly three years ago I predicted that it would not end well. I emailed his father Stanley, and suggested he contact the Master of Eaton College and ask for the school fees to be given back, as all they had managed to produce was an educated f.....g idiot!

In 2019, I fell out with my then leader Nigel Farage, for standing down over three hundred Reform UK candidates to allow Boris to win the 2019 General Election, and with such a huge majority.  

The wrong man  with the wrong character, in the wrong job at the wrong time.

No more Churchillian qualities in the clown than my Spaniel is a Great Dane.

It's only a pitty that he hasn't met the same fate as the former British PM, Spencer Percival.

Boris is not only economical with the truth, he is a complete stranger to it. Lies to the public, Lies to Parliament, Lies to the Supreme Court, and lies to Her Majesty the Queen. Total bloody shambles, and makes the UK look like a laughing stock around the world.

Spot on post - but I'll have to overlook the 'my leader Nigel Farage' bit - equally the most dangerously deluded idiot of his generation. His 'cause' is an absolute proven disaster which I guess is why he's fishing for jobs with that other lunatic Trump!

Barring that we are of one :-)