News Forum - British man beaten up and robbed in Pattaya, Thailand

Thaiger

I am going to possibly take flack for this, but from what I have seen over the years is that drunk Brits can have a tendency to get a little mouthy out there in drinkie poo land. Why did he get stomped so hard and robbed to the gills of even his clothes? Was this a F U lesson to an overly drunk obnoxious hee haw partying guy? The article said everything, but was it even his underware? More to it than if he didn't do anything with every single thing stripped from him and stomped on hard.

Well that's my guess at it.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, HolyCowCm said:

I am going to possibly take flack for this, but from what I have seen over the years is that drunk Brits can have a tendency to get a little mouthy out there in drinkie poo land. Why did he get stomped so hard and robbed to the gills of even his clothes? Was this a F U lesson to an overly drunk obnoxious hee haw partying guy? The article said everything, but was it even his underware? More to it than if he didn't do anything with every single thing stripped from him and stomped on hard.

Well that's my guess at it.

Nationality is not a factor - have you never been out with drunk Americans or Aussies?

I think he was suckered into this - alcohol and lust being the main contributory factors - it was a planned robbery.

21 hours ago, HolyCowCm said:

Chastity goodies locking we*ner and b*ll sack? Good to know you are still always waiting for that right sacred moment.

image.png.a3992f5143f8b0c548c727989525c41b.pngimage.png.896945f811fb81388916307d548c3b53.png

the one on the right looks ok..but how do u pee with the left one? id prob lose the key too...

• Haha 1

23 minutes ago, PapayaBokBok said:

the one on the right looks ok..but how do u pee with the left one? id prob lose the key too...

You got me on that one as haven’t the foggiest. 

• Haha 1

15 hours ago, Chaimai said:

Nationality is not a factor - have you never been out with drunk Americans or Aussies?

I think he was suckered into this - alcohol and lust being the main contributory factors - it was a planned robbery.

Poor innocent farang clearly just minding his own business.  🤣

Edited by samiam123

People who don't act like wankers don't have problems.  That's all you need to know whenever you read one of these stories.

Edited by samiam123
  • Like 3

21 hours ago, samiam123 said:

Just another innocent farang in Pattaya, sitting on the beach reading the bible and talking to his mother on the phone.

A gobby shav more likely.

• Like 1

On 7/7/2022 at 4:11 PM, PapayaBokBok said:

How many of us lads here havent woken up on the floor--drunk--in our skibbies--in pattaya--robbed-after drinking with a bargirl we just met?????

Is just another day in the Land of Smiles!

I must lead a very boring life - I have experienced vicious unprovoked attacks by kerbs, steps, cracks in  the pavement and the like, though. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Cool 1

On 7/9/2022 at 1:49 AM, samiam123 said:

Just another innocent farang in Pattaya, sitting on the beach reading the bible and talking to his mother on the phone.

having visited the local temples and paid due homage to the monks .  It didn't work, obviously. 

• Haha 1

On 7/7/2022 at 7:03 PM, 23RD said:

So they took his phone ,clothes and backpack

My phone is a very old  iPhone 6, my clothes are 100 Baht T shirts and shorts and I dont have as back pack .  Slim pickings from me then. 

• Like 1
  • Cool 1

17 minutes ago, Pinetree said:

having visited the local temples and paid due homage to the monks .  It didn't work, obviously. 

He didn't have any big cash to 'pay' enough homage.

• Like 1

Once in Ho Chi Minh city my friend said he had 2 women get off a motorbike "chat him up" and hug him while trying to pick his pockets. Just outside the hotel. I went up to my room and stuffed my pockets full of left over 100 Cambodian riel notes. Big wad of notes worth about $2. Went out and had a go. Walking like I was a bit drunk. It was great. They must have been so excited until they saw what they had got. 

Edited by Scribble
  • Haha 2

11 hours ago, Scribble said:

Once in Ho Chi Minh city my friend said he had 2 women get off a motorbike "chat him up" and hug him while trying to pick his pockets. Just outside the hotel. I went up to my room and stuffed my pockets full of left over 100 Cambodian riel notes. Big wad of notes worth about $2. Went out and had a go. Walking like I was a bit drunk. It was great. They must have been so excited until they saw what they had got. 

TRuE stOry

On 7/8/2022 at 1:54 AM, Marc26 said:

One time I took a girl back to my room

I was pretty wasted

Woken up the next morning and couldn't find any of my valubables

Watch, sunglasses, laptop

I thought she had cleaned me out...........I was pissed

A couple hours later I opened a drawer and must have put them all in there for hiding

With how drunk I was, I am shocked I had the sense to do that!

seems like she was even more wasted than you are, didnt bother checking the drawer.

On 7/9/2022 at 11:01 PM, HolyCowCm said:

You got me on that one as haven’t the foggiest. 

guess one needs permission to tinkle via the key master!

On 7/7/2022 at 2:44 PM, gopackers said:

could be a figment of his imagination.  must be a wild night.

Thank G.D they don't blame the use of marijuana this time.

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, Scribble said:

Been there so many times and rest assure they are not ruthless like the ones here, Not all of course but in no way to compare to number of incidences involving foreigners.

4 hours ago, gopackers said:

seems like she was even more wasted than you are, didnt bother checking the drawer.

It could only take him two seconds, as his draws were the only thing he was left wearing. 🤣

On 7/10/2022 at 11:33 AM, Pinetree said:

My phone is a very old  iPhone 6, my clothes are 100 Baht T shirts and shorts and I dont have as back pack .  Slim pickings from me then. 

Careful of those human organ harvesters, they’re worth a few quid 🙈

He went out and got so drunk he can't really remember what happened but for some reason 4 guys decided to beat the sh*t out of him and take everything he had. But of course he did nothing to trigger such an attack, he certainly didn't start a fight or refuse to pay for something. They just did it because they are sooo mean. He was just sitting there innocently and they came out of nowhere and attacked... 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣