Just had my 2nd booster (4th shot) and got my ID messed up quite well

Noble_Design

So I had my 2nd booster (4th shot) on Monday at Bang Sue train station. I had my latest (1st booster/3rd shot) vaccine cert in one hand and my passport on the other hand.

I filled up the form that they handed out with my clear and legible hand writing and submitted that together with aforementioned latest cert and passport.

After that got my shot within half an hour, everything quite efficient. Today I went online to check my Digital Healthpass certificate and found out that the person who keyed in my details at Bang Sue has messed up my name, didn't input my passport number and even state my nationality as Thai!

How can that even happen? I still have the correct records up until my 1st booster which the registrar at Bang Sue doesn't even need to change and yet she did it. Didn't even look at the name or my passport number.

Since I'm planning to go back to my home country soon and I will be required to show proof of vaccination how am I going to be able to do that now? It's not my name on the cert, there's no passport number and worse I'm not even written as my country's nationality anymore.

Luckily I still keep tonnes of print outs from my 1st booster cert. I guess I'll be using that since the name and passport number is correct on that one.

This is the screen shot of my cert. No passport number and wrong nationality. TIT

Covid-1.thumb.jpg.7bff1b11ca491b6cf092cc4dc2a6171a.jpg