News Forum - UPDATE: High-profile officer not corrupt says Bangkok residents

Thaiger

Thirty community leaders from the Lat Krabang district met with Bangkok Governor Chadchart Sittupunt yesterday to demand justice for a high-profile district officer. The community leaders, led by a former Bangkok Metropolitan Council candidate, Ronnachai Sangkamitkun, visited Chadchart’s office at BMA City Hall near the Giant Swing,  and asked him to provide more information about the city’s corruption investigation into high-profile district officers. Ronnachai also asked Chadchart to suspend the resignation of Lat Krabang District Director, Thanasit Meyapanmueng, until the corruption investigation is clear. Ronnachai added he is confused why Lat Krabang district is included on the corruption list. “I […]

The story UPDATE: High-profile officer not corrupt says Bangkok residents as seen on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

If he's corrupt, it shouldn't be any of your business, unless you're super kind and want to help him. If not...I can guess who else will be investigated soon. 

49 minutes ago, Morpheus said:

He's not corrupt, the brown envelope I get every month has nothing to with it !!!

Right. He would be corrupt, if he would stop sharing!

The problem, in Thailand (and many other places in the world, even the west): People usually only complaining about, if corruption works against them. As long it does not, and there is a chance it may work for them, once: no complains!