News Forum - CAAT insists air travellers still need to mask up on Thai flights

Thaiger

Kind of to be expected. Even though they already said masks are not required outdoors, nor on motorbikes, most Thais are still clinging to those things like their lives depended up them. 

16 hours ago, Tim_Melb said:

Absolutely right but when the governments and airlines let these people stop wearing masks and they are too selfish and stupid to voluntarily wear them I have no choice but to wear an N95/P2, gloves and a face shield and hope I get enough protection from their disease ridden ass. 

What does a face shield do to stop this tiny virus?

There were two guys on my flight Dubai - Bkk last week wearing FULL white suits & boots, masks, face masks, glasses. They looked rather silly. But probably did not catch Covid, as I did not as well.

On 7/6/2022 at 8:22 PM, rc1 said:

That's no way to live Tim, how long will you make the choice to PPE up like this?

Do you put your suit of armour on in all the other, more risky settings than a plane that you frequent in your day to day life?

As a vulnerable person I don't have a choice but to live like this, something that people like you don't seem to get. Because others only care about their perceived person freedoms and don't give a rats ass about others people like me have to live in this way. Yes I do wear my "sour of armor" elsewhere and it is no way to live but it's better than a long slow death through suffocation. 

3 hours ago, Tim_Melb said:

As a vulnerable person I don't have a choice but to live like this, something that people like you don't seem to get. Because others only care about their perceived person freedoms and don't give a rats ass about others people like me have to live in this way. Yes I do wear my "sour of armor" elsewhere and it is no way to live but it's better than a long slow death through suffocation. 

I am sorry for you, that you have whatever it is making you vulnerable, however what did you do pre Covid?

Did you use PPE to prevent infection from flu or RSV etc,  and call the normal public selfish for not doing the same then? 

Now that vaccines and antivirals are available for Covid the danger has been reduced to a comparable or less level. Peoples risk perception of Covid is broken due to the madness of the past two years.