News Forum - 19 year old Australian falls to his death at a Phuket hotel – VIDEO

Thaiger

A 19 year old Australian, Joshua Connell, died when he fell from the 6th floor of a hotel rooftop in Phuket’s Patong Beach. He landed on the roof of a next-door restaurant’s kitchen, and was only wearing shorts.s CCTV video shows that he was balancing on the brick walling and steel railing of the rooftop area before losing his balance and falling. According to reports by police lieutenant colonel Korkiat Boonplod, Joshua checked in at a hotel on Rat Uthit 200 Year Road in Patong on Tuesday with his friend (other media reports a number of friends). The restaurant’s crew […]

The story 19 year old Australian falls to his death at a Phuket hotel – VIDEO as seen on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

Sorry to say, he was either on drugs or was plain stupid.

Need additional information from his friend to get a better picture to the story.

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, Thaiger said:

CCTV video shows that he was balancing on the brick walling and steel railing of the rooftop area before losing his balance and falling

Sad, but is it enough to qualify for the Darwin Award?

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, TSS said:

they'll find the deadly ganja -in the room or toxicology report

wow, just trying to put those to together now arnt we.  

• Like 3

Cmon guys, you’ve never done anything stupid as a teenager?

A young man died, be respectful for his parents please.

• Like 6

32 minutes ago, polymath2002 said:

Cmon guys, you’ve never done anything stupid as a teenager

Wait, let me think, ......,  nope, not that stupid, I am still alive!

Is there any chance, he streamed it live or was doing a tiktok? (Trying to do....)

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, polymath2002 said:

Cmon guys, you’ve never done anything stupid as a teenager?

A young man died, be respectful for his parents please.

the most appalling part is if it had been an old fart theyd all be like, "ah sad RIP"

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 6/27/2022 at 11:28 PM, HolyCowCm said:

You won’t get pregnant. What a b..ch!
Would have been the same saying you really weren’t violated because his little pocket worm is only a couple of centimeters long. 
This woman need to be banned from anything to do with schools and kids. 

14 hours ago, Farang-Ba said:

Young people think they're immortal 🤷🏻‍♂️

Most of us did stupid things when we were young, some of us are seriously lucky to be alive, the difference now is, we can read about it due to the Internet 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Mandy said:

Most of us did stupid things when we were young, some of us are seriously lucky to be alive, the difference now is, we can read about it due to the Internet 

Correct on stupid things. Way too in to things and adventurous and if was a cat I have exceeded my lives 4-5 fold already. Not sure about the young but as I still get into and do things even now in my late 50’s that buck the safe system. But we only live once and if it is my time to go then hopefully it was on the books and not forced out of time. 

Edited by Faz
edited at member request.

It was his destiny. When you live so dangerously. Tragic because his family will now have to live with the memory of his foolishness as a reminder of his death.  

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Wackamole said:

the most appalling part is if it had been an old fart theyd all be like, "ah sad RIP"

No not at all if an old fart died doing the same thing it would be "What a stupid old f*ck. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Mandy said:

Hi Mandy. Sorry, somehow the post you quoted of me was from another news article. Not sure why it showed up here as I do not think i posted on this news article. Glitch in the program perhaps? 

Anyway to correct and disect my comment on your comment and take the content of the student kid rape out:

Correct on stupid things. Was way too much into things and adventurous and if was a cat I have exceeded my lives 4-5 fold already. Not sure about the young but as I still get into and do things even now in my late 50’s that buck the safe system. But we only live once and if it is my time to go then hopefully it was on the books and not forced out of time. 

Cheers!

22 hours ago, Nivram said:

Sorry to say, he was either on drugs or was plain stupid.

Need additional information from his friend to get a better picture to the story.

Probably more like pissed out of his mind on alcohol, ten foot tall and bulletproof. Sorry for the family, but...

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, HolyCowCm said:

if was a cat I have exceeded my lives 4-5 fold already. Not sure about the young but as I still get into and do things even now in my late 50’s that buck the safe system. But we only live once and if it is my time to go then hopefully it was on the books and not forced out of time. 

Cheers!

... but a lot slower

3 hours ago, Guest1 said:

Wait, let me think, ......,  nope, not that stupid, I am still alive!

Is there any chance, he streamed it live or was doing a tiktok? (Trying to do....)

Doing something stupid to stream on that < removed offensive word - Moderator. > heap of crap? Now that has possibilities for motive

Edited by Faz
offensive comment removed

22 hours ago, TSS said:

sure he wasn't from from Darwin?

Canberrans are more than eligible to nominate for THOSE awards...

Edited by Viggen8408
Grammar