News Forum - Popstar demands to know why her pet dog died on Thai flight

Thaiger

Thai pop star Prompwilai “Mimi” Leesiriroj has demanded an explanation from Thai Airways, and China Eastern, as to why her pet dog, Melody, died while traveling on a flight from Thailand to China on Friday. The 22 year old singer, also known as Mimi Lee, found stardom in China after she won a reality TV show called Produce 101 China, and took her place as a member of the Chinese girl group Rocket Girls 101. She is known among her Chinese fans as Li Ziting (李紫婷). Mimi has been separated from her Pomeranian pet dog since the Covid-19 pandemic in […]

The story Popstar demands to know why her pet dog died on Thai flight as seen on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

In the full story this line is quite scary.

"A China Eastern airline officer would only say that her dog was delivered at a high temperature."

Did he mean on a plate with a side dish?

Edited by IneptoCracy
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

when statement is preceded with 'please beleive me' or 'trust me', don't . sorry but you'll never find out what happened

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, IneptoCracy said:

"A China Eastern airline officer would only say that her dog was delivered at a high temperature."

lol… good point though. Scan the corpse for radiation from a microwave to see if they had to defrost the pooch after it’s trip with the baggage.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Fanta said:

lol… good point though. Scan the corpse for radiation from a microwave to see if they had to defrost the pooch after it’s trip with the baggage.

Another point is, was the doggie placed in the cargo hold or the wheel well?

51 minutes ago, IneptoCracy said:

Another point is, was the doggie placed in the cargo hold or the wheel well?

In the end the dog wasn't wheelie well at all.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, IneptoCracy said:

Ah, a hot dog.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

I originally intended editing two posts and deleting the rest, but decided for posterity purposes I'd leave the posts in situ as an example of why topics get locked.

The News articles are for serious debate, whilst most of these posts belong in the 'Just for Laughs' topic.
Seriously, do you even take notice of forum rules.

1881330337_ThaigerNews.png.068723149b39f1cc047381f9fb35245a.png

Topic locked.

Moderator.