Is registering your new pot plants wise?

Pinot

Everyone should always obey the law.

In real life we do what we can. Should I register my new pot plants? I think any laws about growing are unenforceable at this stage. The cat is out of the bag so to speak. I think for privacy reasons, you forget to do this. Subject to hearing there is enforcement, which will likely be never. 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Pinot said:

Everyone should always obey the law.

In real life we do what we can. Should I register my new pot plants? I think any laws about growing are unenforceable at this stage. The cat is out of the bag so to speak. I think for privacy reasons, you forget to do this. Subject to hearing there is enforcement, which will likely be never. 

Mate, just grow them, but keep quiet about it, don't register otherwise the BIB will know where to go for tea-collection.  The law has a long way to go yet before anything is set in concrete but everyone in CM is growing the stuff.

I guess Deano wouldn't notice a few new shrubs down his fence line either ... would he?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

16 hours ago, KaptainRob said:

Mate, just grow them, but keep quiet about it, don't register otherwise the BIB will know where to go for tea-collection.  The law has a long way to go yet before anything is set in concrete but everyone in CM is growing the stuff.

What he said   🙃

• Like 1