News Forum - Two year old foreign child in ICU after Pit Bill attack in Pattaya, Thailand

Thaiger

13 minutes ago, Sawarot said:

I get sick to my stomach that people actually exist who like pitbulls. 

My father trained all types of killer dogs as a Military Cop. He NEVER saw them as” pets” nor would he allow them in or around his house. 

5 hours ago, HolyCowCm said:

But the foreign owner shoud have been smarter and able to think out of the box and have had this nipped in the bud with this dog. As I said you need to teach animals how to behave and listen to commands or manage them well, and apparently this is not the case. In the end the kid and the dog will suffer.. 

his wife is an adult and had charge but NOBODY should be keeping a 70 kg killer dog as a household “pet”. 😠

• Like 3

Ive never owned a pitbull but have been around alot of well trained ones, so I am not as fervently against them. I agree nobody should have a dog that could potentially kill another human or child so easily, the possibility for an accident, even you think hes trained, is too high

Ive seen toy dogs routinely be more aggressive than pitbulls 😅 but The problem with pitbulls specifically is if they get aggravated and decide to attack you, their jaws are so powerful and lock, you have no chance if they decide to target something fatal like neck. Other dogs you kinda have a fighting chance against if they decide to challenge you

Edited by RedBirdy
  • Like 1

19 hours ago, riclag said:

The dog ( regardless of breed)Attacked several times before! Guess its time for this one to be held accountable!

I would like to see a  Thai law come out of this ! 3 strikes and your done or something.

no three strikes, one only, it will do it again

• Like 1

6 hours ago, cockneyboy said:

no three strikes, one only, it will do it again

Leniency for the first time ! Second time is disastrous for the dog!

Hopefully a owner will get the hint when they keep replacing them 

I get the argument that "it's not the dog it's the owner" when it comes to Pitbull attacks, but each time it happens I'm left wondering why, if it's always the owners and never the Pitbull, do these shitty owners seem to only own Pitbulls? Hardly a coincidence, no?