Vaccines for expats

Jetboy

Thailandintervac was announced as the site for expats to register for the Covid Vaccine. I have checked this site on a daily basis for the past 2 weeks, only to see the same message that registration is full, and that the next round of registration will be announced on Thailandintervac.com

Is anyone facing similar problems?  Is there any light at the end of the tunnel? ??

Yep same as you Jetboy , daily checking to see the same message. I know everyone says be patient but they could at least update the web page either with a future date it will reopen or even a new message to show they are still active .  A new round of inoculations will take place  but up here in the North East my local hospital  has only received 100 doses in the past month  so I know I'm in for a long wait.