News Forum - ISIS-K murders Sikhs in Afghanistan as “revenge” for insults to prophet

Thaiger

The bloodthirsty savages of ISIS are slaughtering minorities and ‘blasphemers’ in Afghanistan again. A police chief in the country’s city of Kabul said gunmen killed at least 2 people at a Sikh temple there yesterday. The ISIS affiliate group ISIS-K has since claimed responsibility for the attack. An ISIS-K suicide bomber hurled a hand grenade at the temple’s security guard at the entrance, killing him. The bomber, along with 6 other gunmen, then tried to storm the temple, according to an ISIS-K telegram post. ISIS-K proudly wrote in the post… “Armed with a rifle, pistol and hand grenades, he proceeded […]

The story ISIS-K murders Sikhs in Afghanistan as “revenge” for insults to prophet as seen on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

4 hours ago, JMJM said:

Sikhs in Afghanistan -- Thailand?

Seems like a typical western propaganda made up story.  India's BJP is Hindu not Sikh, so what sense would there be in attacking Sikhs.  

11 hours ago, JMJM said:

“ISKP has been active in Afghanistan and its area of operations includes  Pakistan and Tajikistan where they claimed attacks, as well as Sri Lanka, the Maldives, Bangladesh and China where individuals have pledged allegiance to it.” 
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islamic_State_–_Khorasan_Province

I will never understand how any deity of any faith could be so weak that it needs people to defend it (her / him???).

• Like 1

The staunch defence of a deity that thought it ok to marry (and consummate that marriage) to a 9 year old has always intrigued me !

Proper high standards them

• Haha 3

17 minutes ago, Benroon said:

The staunch defence of a deity that thought it ok to marry (and consummate that marriage) to a 9 year old has always intrigued me !

They are degenerates, living a Stone Age life, following a twisted version of their own religion.  I have no time for any religion, but a hell of a lot less for this crowd of dumb fxxxs,  peados and bullies .  

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Pinetree said:

They are degenerates, living a Stone Age life, following a twisted version of their own religion.  I have no time for any religion, but a hell of a lot less for this crowd of dumb fxxxs,  peados and bullies .  

I think that just about sums it up. Case closed

• Thanks 1

On 6/19/2022 at 8:58 PM, JMJM said:

Yes, they also had Hindus and Buddhist minorities but the peaceful religion did what it does the best. 

• Like 1

Guess what the ruling party had to suspend the lady who said the truth. Just Cz India has a minority of M’s

they burned public property and called for removing the head of the lady. 

• Like 1

On 6/20/2022 at 12:15 PM, RichardR said:

I will never understand how any deity of any faith could be so weak that it needs people to defend it (her / him???).

Believe the reality of ISIS is about power i.e. a Caliphate. Sikhs were  traditionally present in Afghanistan in their hundreds of thousands , but gradually fell to hundreds as under constant attack and oppression by Islamists beginning in the 1970s, similar with non Suni Muslims, the Hazara, but a much larger population.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sikhism_in_Afghanistan

Edited by PBS

Someone should teach these ISIS fruitcakes some humility by slaughtering a decent percentage of them. Yep, I said it. Get some atheists together (removes the religious discrimination angle) and get to it. That will be all and I will take no questions. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Fanta said:

Someone should teach these ISIS fruitcakes some humility by slaughtering a decent percentage of them. Yep, I said it. Get some atheists together (removes the religious discrimination angle) and get to it. That will be all and I will take no questions. 

Yes it is too much. If you break up the name of their prophet by first 2 letters, then the next 3, and the last 3 letters, and then sound it out, it is totally off the wall. Just something I noticed. I am actually good at all religions being open to talk or ridicule. These ISIS savages all in the guise of a religion people are overboard though

On 6/20/2022 at 12:53 PM, Benroon said:

the Prophet Muhammad PBUH was not a deity, but an ordinary man, illiterate in fact, which only goes to show your ignorance.

On 6/20/2022 at 10:53 AM, Benroon said:

It is not forbidden - haram - so it is allowed. As is owning (non-Muslim) slaves and carnal relations with domestic animals. Mohammed was a man, Allah is the deity - although as with Buddhism, I suspect that the lines have become somewhat blurred for many followers.

22 hours ago, TheDirtyDurian said:

the Prophet Muhammad PBUH was not a deity, but an ordinary man, illiterate in fact, which only goes to show your ignorance.

sorry dude wtf is PBUH ? 

When I mentioned deity I confess I didn't look up his qualifications, probably stopped short at the consummation of a marriage with a nine year old (some say 6 !!)

As for 'ordinary man' wasn't Jesus an ordinary man ? Yet managed to die and come back to life and came from a mum who never had sex, give me a break dude !

1 hour ago, Benroon said:

sorry dude wtf is PBUH ? 

When I mentioned deity I confess I didn't look up his qualifications, probably stopped short at the consummation of a marriage with a nine year old (some say 6 !!)

As for 'ordinary man' wasn't Jesus an ordinary man ? Yet managed to die and come back to life and came from a mum who never had sex, give me a break dude !

Okay, let me try to educate you then. 

Deity = God

The Prophet Muhammad PBUH, was an ordinary man, and the messenger of God

Jesus, was not an ordinary man, conceived immaculately, rose from the dead etc ...

Whether you believe or not, hopefully you can understand the concept. 

Just pointing out to you that deity was incorrect. 

If you want to be taken seriously, try to get your facts right. 

On 6/22/2022 at 3:52 PM, TheDirtyDurian said:

Okay, let me try to educate you then. 

Deity = God

The Prophet Muhammad PBUH, was an ordinary man, and the messenger of God

Jesus, was not an ordinary man, conceived immaculately, rose from the dead etc ...

Whether you believe or not, hopefully you can understand the concept. 

Just pointing out to you that deity was incorrect. 

If you want to be taken seriously, try to get your facts right. 

lol - you think I believe to be taken seriously I need to align my religious fruitcake theories in a row ? I threw deity out there as one of those words that people who are taken in by that kind of shit would recognise. However please accept my apologies, but whether deity, god, messiah, prophet, icon and/or any other fabricated nonsense etc etc they are all invented for the truly gullible. Isn't there a saying, if a country didn't have a god it would be necessary to invent one.

Still not sure of the PBUH ?? Please Believe Utter Hyperbole ? but whatever the 'messenger' of a completely fictitious entity that there is absolutely zero evidence of ? Come on dude, you have zero chance of keeping this afloat.

Any comment on the consummation of a marriage where one of the parties was 9 years old (and 9 is one of the upper ends of the estimates)

3 hours ago, Benroon said:

lol - you think I believe to be taken seriously I need to align my religious fruitcake theories in a row ? I threw deity out there as one of those words that people who are taken in by that kind of shit would recognise. However please accept my apologies, but whether deity, god, messiah, prophet, icon and/or any other fabricated nonsense etc etc they are all invented for the truly gullible. Isn't there a saying, if a country didn't have a god it would be necessary to invent one.

Still not sure of the PBUH ?? Please Believe Utter Hyperbole ? but whatever the 'messenger' of a completely fictitious entity that there is absolutely zero evidence of ? Come on dude, you have zero chance of keeping this afloat.

Any comment on the consummation of a marriage where one of the parties was 9 years old (and 9 is one of the upper ends of the estimates)

But everyone "taken in" would be well aware of the meaning of deity, and the reason why this would not be an appropriate usage of the word. 

You seem quite worked up about this. Do you need someone to talk to?