News Forum - Man finds corpse in abandoned house in eastern Thailand

Thaiger

On Sunday, a Thai man walked into an abandoned house in Rayong province, eastern Thailand, to find a skull in the middle of the living room and a decomposed, headless body in the bathroom lying next to the toilet. The man who discovered the corpse was 60 year old Charlie Pairotsorn, who was planning on buying the house and surrounding 2 rai of dense forest land. Charlie went to inspect the house before he planned on transferring the money the next day, June 13. Charlie said that at first, he thought the skull was a termite’s nest, but when he […]

The story Man finds corpse in abandoned house in eastern Thailand as seen on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

I wish I had discovered a body in any property I was about to buy (not every property as that might have set even me thinking in superstitious ways). What a great opportunity to renegotiate the price! 

• Haha 1

24 hour a day free security guard that won’t steal your stuff, leer at your “dates” and can be trusted to keep a secret. Perfect!