News Forum - Big problems for expats and people needing British passport renewals

Thaiger

1 hour ago, Transam said:

Indeed, you can have a try at stuff there too..........🤭

All you seem to to do is follow me around, making unimaginative and sniping one liners rather than intelligently researched rebuttals.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Ivo_Shandor said:

I'm not a british citizen, not my business.

So you posted a link to something that you didn't read to support a point you were trying to make then.

1 minute ago, dbrenn said:

So you posted a link to something that you didn't read to support a point you were trying to make then.

I read it, I posted it for audience's perusal, that's it. เข้าใจไหม

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Transam said:

Don't be silly, I respond to any post I want too, if it happens to be you, I am really sorry about that....😘

By all means join the discussion, but why all these inane and disparaging one liners, where you say nothing intelligent or worthy of note?

There are those who have something to say, and there are those who have to say something. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/15/2022 at 11:30 AM, Poolie said:

Politicians (puke) dont issue passports. They dont in fact do much. A quite useless bunch.

oh  not true,  they do quite a lot;  they manage to fxxx up everything they ever do, say, or attempt. That is quite an achievement when you think about it .