Top 10 Provinces to visit in Thailand

Thaiger

Amazing Thailand is on most travellers’ bucket lists. With beautiful temples and epic, tropical islands, this Southeast Asian country is iconic for those wanting to experience life in a totally different way. Here, you can travel throughout the Kingdom, experiencing different regions and their unique cultures. Chiang Mai features ethical elephant sanctuaries while Chiang Rai features ethnic hill tribes. In the south, travellers can explore the Gulf of Thailand islands or the Andaman Sea islands, both of which are some of the most beautiful beaches in the world. Hiring a longtail boat to island hop is quite popular among backpackers. […]

The post Top 10 Provinces to visit in Thailand appeared first on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

Maybe now is not the time to recommend top 10 provinces to visit without mentioning that 2 of your top 3 provinces lead in the number of new Covid cases identified. 

2 hours ago, CMBill said:

Maybe now is not the time to recommend top 10 provinces to visit without mentioning that 2 of your top 3 provinces lead in the number of new Covid cases identified. 

True, maybe, but the piece is focused on letting us see the attractions that should soon be open to all.

Hello, CMBill and welcome to Thaiger Talk

Please feel free to tell us a bit about yourself in 'Introductions'. It's good to pick-up on those sometimes differing regional or geographical perspectives.

And check-out the Guidelines, too, when you get a free minute. They're there to help us all enjoy our time here.

Happy posting

King Cotton

• 1 month later...

I picked my top 10 provinces without looking at the article (have been to 51 so far). Only two of my provinces made the cut (!)

It’s so subjective and mathematically improbable for any 2 people to have the same top 10; 1 in 2 billion. That sums Thailand up, really. Everyone, even within the broad categories, has different criteria. Anyway, my top ten is (in no particular order):

1. Nakhon Si Thammarat 

2. Udon Thani

3. Kanchanaburi

4. Songkhla

5. Ubon Ratchathani

6. Trang

7. Trat

8. Khon Kaen

9. Chiang Mai

10. Prachuap Khiri Khan 

Just delved into this corner of the forum to see what was there…