News Forum - Ministry of Public Health insist there is no plan to roll out fifth Covid vaccine

Thaiger

16 hours ago, Thaidup said:

Are the vaccines still under EUA or have any been fully approved yet?

Stage three trials end at the end of January 2023 to July 2023 for Astrazeneca, Pfizer and Moderna

• Like 1

9 hours ago, TheDirtyDurian said:

I've had four shots already. Lived to tell the tale. Don't see what all the fuss is about. 

Got no issue with taking another. Also got no sympathy for the unvaxed who get sick and die. 

It’s only the media that tells you the unvaxed get sick and die. The reality is completely the opposite. See how you think about it in three years time. Maybe you’re immune system is compromised already and you don’t know about it yet.I certainly know there are a lot of people getting cancer at the moment, not to mention myocarditis  and pericarditis. Pull up the front page of the times of Israel  and you will find an article about the 25% increase in myocarditis deaths for the under 40s

• Like 2

14 hours ago, Soidog said:

Why is it not a vaccine just because you need 3 or 4 shots in 18 months? A lot of people get an annual flu shot. That a vaccine also. I get regular tetanus shots. Also a vaccine. Maybe I’ve missed why you think they are not vaccines. Unless you think all vaccines give 100% protection? They don’t. 

Tetanus is not a vaccine. It’s just a booster you get every six years if you cut yourself regularly and can be exposed to bacteria. It’s a great vaccine that doesn’t stop you from getting something, and doesn’t stop you from passing it to others. Coronavirus has eight proteins to it, yet they only inject one of them into you, the spike protein, which is a pathogen. As a strain of coronavirus mutates it will never exceed more than 0.3% of the original version, yet we have seen the Pharma companies blame new variants for the failure of their product.You only have their word for it, and their research, And their vested interest of course, that comes up with an efficacy number. Believe them if you really want to.I don’t

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Donald said:

Very pretentious comment at the least. First, the health authorities shouldn't make decisions for us, but could advice what they think we should do by providing us with real and comprehensible information. And when you refer to trained experts, who did you have in mind. I don't need to point out that real heavy weight scientists have spoken out against the mRNA vaccines. One of them Robert Malone who was actually involved in the development of this vaccine. Or what about Michael Yeadon ex vice president of Pfizer and head of scientific research. Or what about Luc Montagnier who received the Nobel price in medicine for his discovery of the immunodeficiency virus (aids). All of these people are experts who where highly regarded for their expertise and specialized knowledge of the matter until they dared to start questioning the so called "vaccine". From there onward they where vilified, slandered and their history erased and altered. So don't you going around insulting people that still have a little bit of critical thinking left calling them conspiracy theorists and keyboard warriors.

I always tell people, when they tell me how safe and effective mRNA vaccines are, to look up Denguvaxia  in the Philippines 2016, when 637 children died from a Sinovec vaccine that cost $1.8 billion to develop and supposedly passed more safety testing than the current tranche they are subjecting us to. I’m sure they were told it was safe and effective as well!

2 hours ago, Cg66 said:

Tetanus is not a vaccine. It’s just a booster you get every six years if you cut yourself regularly and can be exposed to bacteria. It’s a great vaccine that doesn’t stop you from getting something, and doesn’t stop you from passing it to others. Coronavirus has eight proteins to it, yet they only inject one of them into you, the spike protein, which is a pathogen. As a strain of coronavirus mutates it will never exceed more than 0.3% of the original version, yet we have seen the Pharma companies blame new variants for the failure of their product.You only have their word for it, and their research, And their vested interest of course, that comes up with an efficacy number. Believe them if you really want to.I don’t

The following link is from the NHS website. You can also check it in Wikipedia. It most certainly is a vaccine.   The picture below is an extract from that link. 

https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/tetanus/

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tetanus_vaccine

As for the rest of what you say……we’ll, probably better if nothing more is said 

F30CD962-52A3-4283-9D76-94D3335B07CB.jpeg

2 hours ago, Cg66 said:

It's not been a long time since I've read BS on vaccines, but such an elaborate pile is a rare and precious commodity, surely it deserves the first prize on ignorance. luckily, these novax are immediately recognizable. let's open the second ignored users page 😆

2 hours ago, Cg66 said:

It’s only the media that tells you the unvaxed get sick and die. The reality is completely the opposite. See how you think about it in three years time. Maybe you’re immune system is compromised already and you don’t know about it yet.I certainly know there are a lot of people getting cancer at the moment, not to mention myocarditis  and pericarditis. Pull up the front page of the times of Israel  and you will find an article about the 25% increase in myocarditis deaths for the under 40s

Actually no. It's doctors and nurses and people on the health coalface who tell us the unvaxed get sick and die. All the stats show better outcomes for the vaccinated re COVID. 

It's just your reality that says otherwise...😝😝😝

Maybe, I've got many diseases I don't know about, but I'm feeling good right now. No point planning for diseases I may or may not contract in the future. 

There are a lot of people getting cancer right now are there? Where? Compared to when? Such broad statements are meaningless. But we can say with certainty that less people are getting sick and dying from C19, thanks to the vaccines..🙏

And re Israel, correlation does not equal causation. It's like people saying that 5G masts in the States were causing cancer. Err no, there are more masts in high population areas in the East coast, and more cancer cases there because there's more people . 

How's your tin foil hat these days? 😆

1 hour ago, TheDirtyDurian said:

Actually no. It's doctors and nurses and people on the health coalface who tell us the unvaxed get sick and die. All the stats show better outcomes for the vaccinated re COVID. 

Actually  no!

The CDC's own published data, plus the newly released (forced by a judge!) Pfizer trial data shows very clearly that the unvaccinated who became infected and then recovered - which was 99.99% of them - have stronger and longer lasting immunity to double-vaxxed people.

You need to loojk further than the BBC and the Guardian!

Edited by UncleFatBloke
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Cg66 said:

I always tell people, when they tell me how safe and effective mRNA vaccines are, to look up Denguvaxia  in the Philippines 2016, when 637 children died from a Sinovec vaccine that cost $1.8 billion to develop and supposedly passed more safety testing than the current tranche they are subjecting us to. I’m sure they were told it was safe and effective as well!

Sinovac? More fool them for believing anything that comes out of China. This is not a country with an open culture, where people are allowed to speak out. How can you possibly compare a Sinovac vaccine test with the likes of Pfizer or AstraZeneca? 

1 hour ago, UncleFatBloke said:

Actually  no!

The CDC's own published data, plus the newly released (forced by a judge!) Pfizer trial data shows very clearly that the unvaccinated who became infected and then recovered - which was 99.99% of them - have stronger and longer lasting immunity to double-vaxxed people.

I'm not American, I know nothing about the CDC. 

I don't watch the BBC or read the Guardian either....

Maybe USA vaccines work differently, ONS in the UK disagrees with you .

https://www.ons.gov.uk/peoplepopulationandcommunity/birthsdeathsandmarriages/deaths/bulletins/deathsinvolvingcovid19byvaccinationstatusengland/deathsoccurringbetween1january2021and31january2022

On 6/7/2022 at 6:27 AM, palooka said:

Sound like an anti vaxer.

Like "Conspiracy Theory" you people really need to come up with some new material... seriously, this doesn't work anymore. 

15 hours ago, Cg66 said:

Dengvaxia from Sanofi (France), why you are trying to connect that to Sinovac with your "Sinovec"?  

1. Not a mRNA, but a "traditional"  vaccine.

2. The danger came from injecting it to people, who never had dengue before, while it seems to work fine for people who hat there first dengue infection.

The controversity is, mostly, did Sanofi inform the Philippines right, or did they find out about it, during the mass  vaccination program? 

Oh, that vaccine has final WHO aproval and also from USA and EU, so not experimental stuff. Just don't give it to people with no dengue infection, before. For some of them it may have an outcome like a second infection could have : Death

11 hours ago, UncleFatBloke said:

Actually  no!

Your logic is missing the point: unvaxxed, infected and now  dead did not develop better immunity as people, vaxxed, infected and alive.

The point is not, that the strong Immunsystems (younger people, mostly) may have a big chance without a vaccine, the point is that people without a good immune system have a better chance, to survive an "maybe" infection in the future. 

And unless some say, the weak died already in the time before the vaccine, there are a lot more old folks f. ex., surviving infections, now, then there was in 2020.

Just my2c

11 hours ago, Soidog said:

Sinovac? More fool them for believing anything that comes out of China. This is not a country with an open culture, where people are allowed to speak out. How can you possibly compare a Sinovac vaccine test with the likes of Pfizer or AstraZeneca? 

The Dengue vaccine had nothing to do with China, it is/was french medicine maker Sanofi. The one that failed to make an COVID vaccine, despite the EU had already ordered hundreds of millions of doses. And b/c of that missed out on more Biotech, in the beginning, because the french government wanted to have there Sanofi in the EU COVID Mass Money spending program 

3 hours ago, Guest1 said:

The Dengue vaccine had nothing to do with China, it is/was french medicine maker Sanofi. The one that failed to make an COVID vaccine, despite the EU had already ordered hundreds of millions of doses. And b/c of that missed out on more Biotech, in the beginning, because the french government wanted to have there Sanofi in the EU COVID Mass Money spending program 

Well why didn’t he say. French are even worse 😉

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Guest1 said:

Dengvaxia from Sanofi (France), why you are trying to connect that to Sinovac with your "Sinovec"?  

1. Not a mRNA, but a "traditional"  vaccine.

2. The danger came from injecting it to people, who never had dengue before, while it seems to work fine for people who hat there first dengue infection.

The controversity is, mostly, did Sanofi inform the Philippines right, or did they find out about it, during the mass  vaccination program? 

Oh, that vaccine has final WHO aproval and also from USA and EU, so not experimental stuff. Just don't give it to people with no dengue infection, before. For some of them it may have an outcome like a second infection could have : Death

Completely wrong. It was an mRNA vaccine. The problem was if the child had had Dengue fever and recovered from it, then had the vaccine and caught it again after that, it would produce a cytokine event, a overreaction of the immune system ahoy, causing the child to die. It’s called antibody-dependent enhancement

48 minutes ago, Cg66 said:

Completely wrong. It was an mRNA vaccine. The problem was if the child had had Dengue fever and recovered from it, then had the vaccine and caught it again after that, it would produce a cytokine event, a overreaction of the immune system ahoy, causing the child to die. It’s called antibody-dependent enhancement

Please get us a link to your truth

1 hour ago, Cg66 said:

Oh, and I make it easier for you: 

https://www.pidst.or.th/A606.html 

The problem with this vaccine is, if people, who never had dengue, get ila jab, it is acting like the first dengue infection.

So, instead of protecting for about 6 years from another infection, it is rising the risk for the vaccinated person,  that the first real dengue infection will be lethal, like a second dengue infection often is/can be.

On 6/8/2022 at 7:19 PM, Cg66 said:

But that has nothing to do the rise in those people getting experimental vaccines, You must be a nut job to ever link that? The usual time for a vaccine to be evaluated and tested is 5 years or so, just because this one was out into the world in 6 months means that if you question it you are a an antivaxa. 🙂

On 6/8/2022 at 9:39 AM, TheDirtyDurian said:

I've had four shots already. Lived to tell the tale. Don't see what all the fuss is about. 

Got no issue with taking another. Also got no sympathy for the unvaxed who get sick and die. 

That may be the difference.

I have sympathy for those that have an averse reaction, like the dads that can't support the family anymore, Like the moms that had a miscarriage.

Unlike some, I can relate others pain and feelings about having to inject something into their body so they can carry on a normal life.

On the other hand, would I say to you in 10 years from now, if you find out that the vaccine comprised your immune system and you are now taking immune supplements " Also got no sympathy for the unvaxed who get sick and die." 

No, You made a choice, up to you, we are all free to chose as we decide. But don't expect me to pay for your medication, same as you say "no sympathy".

3 hours ago, Thaidup said:

I have sympathy for those that have an averse reaction, like the dads that can't support the family anymore, Like the moms that had a miscarriage.

Unlike some, I can relate others pain and feelings about having to inject something into their body so they can carry on a normal life.

On the other hand, would I say to you in 10 years from now, if you find out that the vaccine comprised your immune system and you are now taking immune supplements " Also got no sympathy for the unvaxed who get sick and die." 

No, You made a choice, up to you, we are all free to chose as we decide. But don't expect me to pay for your medication, same as you say "no sympathy".

I'm 87 bro.

3 hours ago, Thaidup said:

https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/freedom-of-information-responses-from-the-mhra-week-commencing-4-october-2021/freedom-of-information-request-on-the-adverse-reactions-reported-relating-to-abortions-following-the-covid-19-vaccination-foi-211069

"Sadly, miscarriage is estimated to occur in about 1 in 4 pregnancies in the UK (outside of the pandemic) and most occur in the first 12 weeks (first trimester) of pregnancy, so some miscarriages would be expected to occur following vaccination purely by chance. There is currently no pattern to suggest an elevated risk of miscarriage or stillbirth related to exposure to the COVID-19 vaccines in pregnancy."

29 minutes ago, TheDirtyDurian said:

I'm 87 bro.

Than you are in highest percentage of all severe reactions to the virus, I would 100% agree with you in taking the vaccine, and I would do the same.

However, I would not expect the whole king world to stop what they are doing to make me safe, I can stay at home alone, let the world pass me by for the second time, Those kids in school, yeah let them go to school, that family business , yeah let them run the salon, I should stay home and let the world run as normal, I had my 80 years of life so let them have theirs. Just give them a choice, don't mandate shit on them,  If it turns out the vaccines have an adverse affect on the immune system in 5-10-15 years what do I care? but if im 12 years old and mandated to take it to get into school? You tell me? are they 100% guaranteed safe? and fully tested? or are they under emergency use authorization still?

On 6/8/2022 at 9:39 AM, TheDirtyDurian said:

Thanks for telling us you are 87 years old, by the way. Hope you have many more years to be unsympathetic

life expectancy at birth in the UK in 2018 to 2020 was 79.0 years for males and 82.9 years for females; this represents a fall of 7.0 weeks for males and almost no change for females (a slight increase of 0.5 weeks) from the latest non-overlapping period of 2015 to 2017.  

https://www.ons.gov.uk/peoplepopulationandcommunity/birthsdeathsandmarriages/lifeexpectancies/bulletins/nationallifetablesunitedkingdom/2018to2020

8 hours ago, Thaidup said:

Thanks for telling us you are 87 years old, by the way. Hope you have many more years to be unsympathetic

life expectancy at birth in the UK in 2018 to 2020 was 79.0 years for males and 82.9 years for females; this represents a fall of 7.0 weeks for males and almost no change for females (a slight increase of 0.5 weeks) from the latest non-overlapping period of 2015 to 2017.  

https://www.ons.gov.uk/peoplepopulationandcommunity/birthsdeathsandmarriages/lifeexpectancies/bulletins/nationallifetablesunitedkingdom/2018to2020

Thank you for your concern buddy. 

• Thanks 1