News Forum - Burmese authorities confiscate OnlyFans star’s passport, cancels trip to Bangkok

Thaiger

A Burmese woman said she lost her job as a doctor for posing in bikini photos online, and has now had her right to travel taken away by Burmese authorities. Yangon Passport Office reportedly confiscated the OnlyFans star’s documents, causing her to cancel her planned trip to Bangkok. The 33 year old OnlyFans star Nang Mwe San qualified as a doctor at the age of 22, but her dream was to become a model. After a few years of working in a hospital, she started taking part in professional photo shoots outside her work as a doctor. When Nang Mwe […]

The story Burmese authorities confiscate OnlyFans star’s passport, cancels trip to Bangkok as seen on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

I think this is ridiculous!

She wasn't posing naked, just in a bikini, like many foreigners do on the beaches all over.

To not renew her passport so she can visit her sick father is just reprehensible!

Burmese authorities, wake up, and be sensible.

She is a lovely girl and an asset to your country for showing the world how beautiful your women are!

• Like 1

Old ugly hags and impotent creakers are envious of her youthfulness and beauty.

It is okay, it has always been like that.

What is not okay is that they violate her rights.

Disgusting harridans and hypocrites!

• Thanks 1

Nothing related to beauty or similar, there's a simpler explanation: just a reprisal as she was supporting the anti-junta movement.

Edited by Ivo_Shandor
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, CanadaSam said:

She wasn't posing naked, just in a bikini, like many foreigners do on the beaches all over.

To not renew her passport so she can visit her sick father is just reprehensible!

She is a lovely girl and an asset to your country for showing the world how beautiful your women are!

Such a bizarre post.  First, I'm sure she was punished as someone who posted bikini photos, not as someone who posted nude pictures.  Undoubtedly, the punishment would have been much worse if she had posted nude pictures.  You seem to be seeing this from a completely different perspective from the people and countries involved.

Second, that last sentence makes you sound like a lecher.  There are beautiful women everywhere.  To justify posting revealing pictures on the internet to show that there are beautiful women in your country is just silly.  It doesn't say much for your view of women either.

Finally, that's Burma, and Burmese laws and customs apply.  You seem to be trying to apply Canada's law and outlook somewhere completely foreign to Canada.  If you're arguing Burma should change its laws, I hope you are knowledgeable about Burma because as it stands, it just sounds like you're saying some foreign country should just follow your laws because you'd like that better.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, CanadaSam said:

What? You draw the line at nudity? I think that is ridiculous. I'd be happy to be treated by a doctor who posed for naked photos. 

• Like 1

15 hours ago, CanadaSam said:

This from a regime whose fascist power- crazed chief nakedly states that all of his own civilians opposing his barbaric butchering regime “ will be killed without mercy”.

No pretense at all to be acting on behalf of his people. Just “ try to take my unjust stolen power over you and you die”. At least more honest than Putin.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, JMJM said:

Such a bizarre post.  First, I'm sure she was punished as someone who posted bikini photos, not as someone who posted nude pictures.  Undoubtedly, the punishment would have been much worse if she had posted nude pictures.  You seem to be seeing this from a completely different perspective from the people and countries involved.

Second, that last sentence makes you sound like a lecher.  There are beautiful women everywhere.  To justify posting revealing pictures on the internet to show that there are beautiful women in your country is just silly.  It doesn't say much for your view of women either.

Finally, that's Burma, and Burmese laws and customs apply.  You seem to be trying to apply Canada's law and outlook somewhere completely foreign to Canada.  If you're arguing Burma should change its laws, I hope you are knowledgeable about Burma because as it stands, it just sounds like you're saying some foreign country should just follow your laws because you'd like that better.

Why not make a T Shirt then; “I Support the Butchering Fascist Regime in Burma”? 😩

There are no “ laws” in military tyrannies, only terror, force, culture, oppression & murder. In any case unjust laws or punishment as here must be condemned. 😠

It is your fascist apologist post that’s “ bizarre” and unworthy. 😡

• Thanks 1