News Forum - Student slams monkey to the ground after it bit him at school in central Thailand

Thaiger

man vs monkey--evolution smack down!

lucky for that kid those monkeys didnt do a group smack down retaliation....thai for thai

3 hours ago, Tim_Melb said:

The article actually says that Thai monkeys carry Monkey pox among other diseases which is totally false. Unless gay Americans or Europeans have been recently raping monkeys in Thailand. 

Why do they need to be gay Americans or Europeans?

I can't imagine why but if I really had to have sex with a monkey I'd at least choose a female one. Weird thought. But your comment made me think too much.

13 hours ago, Scribble said:

Why do they need to be gay Americans or Europeans?

I can't imagine why but if I really had to have sex with a monkey I'd at least choose a female one. Weird thought. But your comment made me think too much.

The majority of Monkey pox infections in the current a outbreak in the UK and US are in the gay community and being spread as an STD, they are also believed to be linked. Yes I'm being a bit harsh making the gay link but those are the facts. 

• Thanks 1