Jump to content

News Forum - Woman suffers burns as bus bursts into flames after brake failure


Recommended Posts

A woman suffered burns to her arm as passengers fled a blazing bus outside a busy shoppin mall yesterday evening. The airconditioned and gas-fuelled bus caught fire in Nonthaburi, northwest of Bangkok, due to a failed brake system which lead to it overheating, according to the Bangkok Mass Transit Authority. Around 30 passengers fled the blaze but, unfortunately, one female passenger suffered burns to her left arm and was sent to Paolo Hospital for treatment. Rescue teams, police officers and firefighters all dashed to the scene, where it took almost half an hour to extinguish the fire. The bus and […]

The story Woman suffers burns as bus bursts into flames after brake failure as seen on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Create New...

Important Information

By posting on Thaiger Talk you agree to the Terms of Use