News Forum - Thailand’s genomics centre to launch monkeypox tests in next 2 weeks

Thaiger

The Centre of Medical Genomics from Ramathibodi Hospital is developing a Monkeypox test from the genetic codes obtained from Portugal and Belgium. The test will provide the result within 24 hours, and it is expected to be ready for use in the next 2 weeks. The official Facebook page of the Centre of Medical Genomics announced on May 21 that they are developing the Monkeypox test. The centre said they quickly worked on the test just as a precaution if any cases are detected in Thailand. At this stage there are NO cases reported in Thailand. The Centre revealed that […]

The story Thailand’s genomics centre to launch monkeypox tests in next 2 weeks as seen on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

Brace yourselves for the onslaught of the crowd crying “fear mongering”. This is the same crowd that will howl in outrage if monkey pox becomes a problem and the government had done nothing beforehand. Damned if you do, damned if you don’t. You just can’t please some people.

• Haha 2

The deeper problem is not the Thai government. It's partly the WHO, which is hijacked by private NGOs like the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation and the GAVI and their specific interests, partly the Council of Foreign Relations which controls together with thr financial power of investment companies like BlackRock and Vanguard the worlds biggest media houses, and the World Economic Forum which orchestrates the behaviour of almost 190 countries.

Bill Gates obviously can see in the future, because he predicted a smallpox outbreak(!!) half a year ago:

https://news.yahoo.com/bill-gates-warns-smallpox-terror-000100099.html

We saw this during the Corona crisis, and now we will see this with Monkeypox.

On the Munich Security Conference 2021, around a year ago, they made an exercise together with the NTI about a Monkeypox outbrake on May 15, 2022. Sounds familiar? Quite similar to the notorious Event 201 of 2019, a few months before the outbreak of SARS-Cov2. 

Source: https://www.nti.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/11/NTI_Paper_BIO-TTX_Final.pdf

No, this all is not an issue of Thailand, it's a global issue.

• Like 2

Lol, we go back to daily testing for everyone? Back to lockdowns? 😂 If they really think this is going to be a new threat, I guess they are a bunch of monkeys🙉

If we are getting scared of things like this, then better DON'T:

Sit: Research has linked sitting for long periods of time with a number of health concerns. They include obesity and a cluster of conditions — increased blood pressure, high blood sugar, excess body fat around the waist and abnormal cholesterol levels — that make up metabolic syndrome.

Lie down: Bed rest increases the risk of pneumonia and atelectasis (collapse of lung tissue). Fluid tends to build up in the lungs because the muscles aren't working to remove excess fluid from the body.

Walk: According to Anil Ramsey, an expert in back and muscular health—and the CEO of the ergonomic company ChairsFX—physical dangers from walking every day include foot and leg problems, such as plantar fasciitis, which is when inflammation in the heel and arch of your foot causes pain.

Breathe: Respiratory hazards are airborne substances or particulates emitted from dusts such as asbestos fibres or silica which is found in ballast, they also present themselves in fumes and gases.

Going out in the Sun: But unprotected exposure to the sun's ultraviolet (UV) rays can cause damage to the skin, eyes, and immune system.

Going outside at all: Severe weather conditions, Sunburn, heat stress, heat exhaustion, or heat stroke, and. West Nile virus, Lyme disease, and other insect-borne diseases.

Staying indoors: According to a report from the National Academies of Sciences: “Social isolation has been associated with a significantly increased risk of premature mortality from all causes,” including a “50% increased risk of developing dementia;” a “29% increased risk of incident coronary heart disease;” a “25% increased risk for cancer mortality;” a “59% increased risk of functional decline;” and a “32% increased risk of stroke.” 

Socializing: Put another way, “Increasing the frequency of contact with friends, colleagues, and neighbors from never to monthly” correlated with a decrease of 10 percent in mortality risk, but increasing the frequency from monthly to daily was linked with an increase of 8 percent in mortality risk.

Being anti-social: Hostility, significant irritability, agitation, aggression or violence. Lack of empathy for others and lack of remorse about harming others. Unnecessary risk-taking or dangerous behavior with no regard for the safety of self or others. Poor or abusive relationships.

Using your eyes: Exposing your eyes to the sun's harmful UV radiation can damage the eye's cornea and lens. Overexposure to UV rays can also lead to cataracts and even eye cancer. That's why it's important to always wear 100% UV-blocking sunglasses while outdoors, all four seasons of the year.

Eating: Researchers found that eating too much or too little of certain foods and nutrients can raise the risk of dying of heart disease, stroke, and type 2 diabetes. These results suggest ways to change eating habits that may help improve health.

Drinking water: If drinking water contains unsafe levels of contaminants, it can cause health effects, such as gastrointestinal illnesses, nervous system or reproductive effects, and chronic diseases such as cancer. When you drink too much water, your kidneys can't get rid of the excess water. The sodium content of your blood becomes diluted. This is called hyponatremia and it can be life-threatening.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, HighSo said:

The deeper problem is not the Thai government. It's partly the WHO, which is hijacked by private NGOs like the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation and the GAVI and their specific interests, partly the Council of Foreign Relations which controls together with thr financial power of investment companies like BlackRock and Vanguard the worlds biggest media houses, and the World Economic Forum which orchestrates the behaviour of almost 190 countries.

Bill Gates obviously can see in the future, because he predicted a smallpox outbreak(!!) half a year ago:

https://news.yahoo.com/bill-gates-warns-smallpox-terror-000100099.html

We saw this during the Corona crisis, and now we will see this with Monkeypox.

On the Munich Security Conference 2021, around a year ago, they made an exercise together with the NTI about a Monkeypox outbrake on May 15, 2022. Sounds familiar? Quite similar to the notorious Event 201 of 2019, a few months before the outbreak of SARS-Cov2. 

Source: https://www.nti.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/11/NTI_Paper_BIO-TTX_Final.pdf

No, this all is not an issue of Thailand, it's a global issue.

Respectfully my Friend, you are merely scratching the surface.

Yes, there IS a GLOBAL conspiracy involving Bill Gates, the Munich Security Conference, the Council On Foreign Relations and other shadowy entities regarding MonkeyPox, but that is STILL merely scratching the surface.

The reality is that Human Kind is caught in an Inter-Galactic War between the Lizards Kings and the Subterranean Mole People, and its outcome will reverberate across the cosmos for thousands and thousands of years.

The Lizard Kings DO have a slight advantage in Technology, and that is why a small but powerful group of evil Humans have decided to throw their lot in to that side. However, a young band of Freedom Fighters have joined the Subterranean Mole People in their battle against the oppressive Lizard Kings, and we shall be victorious! 

if you, or any of your friends, want to join our band of Plucky Heroes battle the EVIL Lizard Kings, then PM your bank information and all other relevant data privately to me. If you pass our stringent security checks, then be on the look-out for some flashing headlights in an out of the way field, three months from now; that will be the sign.

Join the battle to save Humanity today!

Have Hot Chicks toss their knickers at you in gratitude!

Be the Inter-galactic Soldier that you have always wanted to be!

Join Us now!

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

I don't think it's necessary to make a big thing again because of the monkeypox. 

Pox exist in thailand too... so what the big circus again??!

3 hours ago, Fanta said:

Brace yourselves for the onslaught of the crowd crying “fear mongering”. This is the same crowd that will howl in outrage if monkey pox becomes a problem and the government had done nothing beforehand. Damned if you do, damned if you don’t. You just can’t please some people.

It's the fear mongering that has gotten us to this point. I'd be more impressed if the medical establishment in THA did more around decisive threats already known... Like dengue and malaria. Which is already in country and killing people.

• Like 1

This is great news. So on arrival in to Suvarnabhumi I can be met by a special taxi, taken to my hotel quarantine room and await the results within 24 hours. Great, just like I did in January this year.

All they have to do is put a bit of sticky tape across the word “Covid” on all the signs and replace with Monkeypox. Think of the money this will save. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

54 minutes ago, Soidog said:

This is great news. So on arrival in to Suvarnabhumi I can be met by a special taxi, taken to my hotel quarantine room and await the results within 24 hours. Great, just like I did in January this year.

All they have to do is put a bit of sticky tape across the word “Covid” on all the signs and replace with Monkeypox. Think of the money this will save. 

Yes my fear is that is exactly what they might do starting in a few weeks.

Isn't guaranteed to happen, but chances are high that it will.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Shade_Wilder said:

Respectfully my Friend, you are merely scratching the surface.

Yes, there IS a GLOBAL conspiracy involving Bill Gates, the Munich Security Conference, the Council On Foreign Relations and other shadowy entities regarding MonkeyPox, but that is STILL merely scratching the surface.

The reality is that Human Kind is caught in an Inter-Galactic War between the Lizards Kings and the Subterranean Mole People, and its outcome will reverberate across the cosmos for thousands and thousands of years.

The Lizard Kings DO have a slight advantage in Technology, and that is why a small but powerful group of evil Humans have decided to throw their lot in to that side. However, a young band of Freedom Fighters have joined the Subterranean Mole People in their battle against the oppressive Lizard Kings, and we shall be victorious! 

if you, or any of your friends, want to join our band of Plucky Heroes battle the EVIL Lizard Kings, then PM your bank information and all other relevant data privately to me. If you pass our stringent security checks, then be on the look-out for some flashing headlights in an out of the way field, three months from now; that will be the sign.

Join the battle to save Humanity today!

Have Hot Chicks toss their knickers at you in gratitude!

Be the Inter-galactic Soldier that you have always wanted to be!

Join Us now!

Very funny.

Obviously you are not able to debunk any of the claims I made, simply because they are facts, so instead you switched to defamation and mockery.

Must be a bad feeling inside the brain to be led by your inner cognitive dissonance that you feel the need to deny the facts in such a way, just to protect your innocent pink-plastic-view of this world. Don’t worry little boy, the authorities are your friend. Trust the science.

26 minutes ago, HighSo said:

Very funny.

Obviously you are not able to debunk any of the claims I made, simply because they are facts, so instead you switched to defamation and mockery.

Must be a bad feeling inside the brain to be led by your inner cognitive dissonance that you feel the need to deny the facts in such a way, just to protect your innocent pink-plastic-view of this world. Don’t worry little boy, the authorities are your friend. Trust the science.

Why so paranoid and worry so much about this unproven theory? 

Take away the 20 years it takes to grow up and the 10 years of hopefully old age where you can’t enjoy life as extensively  as in your prime, and what have you got?  50 years maybe? I’d prefer to focus on things that directly impact my daily life and dip in to the bigger issues when I have an opportunity. I can’t read and fixate on and issue that is far from proven. 

You have to love the irony of covid conspiracy theorists complaining about fear mongering when its exactly what they do on a daily basis.

4 hours ago, Rookiescot said:

You have to love the irony of covid conspiracy theorists complaining about fear mongering when its exactly what they do on a daily basis.

What I posted above is merely a theory, as you can see by looking at the sources I provided. It’s a conspiracy fact.

You conspiracy deniers are the reason we are living in a nightmare on earth since a long time, even before COVID-bs.

Edited by HighSo

2 minutes ago, HighSo said:

What I posted above is merely a theory, as you can see by looking at the sources I provided. It’s a conspiracy fact.

You conspiracy deniers are the reason we are living in a nightmare on earth since a long time, even before COVID-bs.

No. Its all just whacko conspiracy theory nonsense. Not facts.

Hey you can live in your fantasy world believing all this stuff as much as you want but the truth is the VAST majority of the human race see it for what it is. Total nonsense. 

32 minutes ago, HighSo said:

I’d love to see just one occasion where a theory (labelled conspiracy) was a hard proven fact a few years hence. Just one would help me with some of these seemingly wild theories. 

4 minutes ago, Soidog said:

I’d love to see just one occasion where a theory (labelled conspiracy) was a hard proven fact a few years hence. Just one would help me with some of these seemingly wild theories. 

Well, the Health Ministry of Germany made a post on their Facebook and Twitter sometimes in 2020, that it would be a „senseless conspiracy theory“ that people without a jab would not be able to access certain public places anymore.

What happened few months later?

While the Ministry of Inner Relations of Germany posted in the beginning of March 2020, that „conspiracy theorists“ would be spreading the „fake news“ that there would be plans to lockdown the country. These claims would be untrue.

What happened two weeks later?

I was being banned in ThaiVisa-Forum for saying that vaccine certificates would soon be needed to access public places in every country where the people would accept that sometimes in 2020. For spreading „unverified fake news“ lol

And I think no one of you actually read the paper from the NTI I posted above. Do you even understand? In March 2021 they made a „germ game“ that simulated a smallpox outbreak for May 15 2022. And what happened a week ago??? 
I cannot believe that this is not enough to show you what the heck is going on. How can they predict something so accurately? Coincidence? How do you explain the accuracy of this paper? Please answer at least just that question, if you have nothing else to say to all the things mentioned above like always.

1 hour ago, HighSo said:

if you have nothing else to say to all the things mentioned above like always.

Well I’m not sure why you say “like always”?  As far as I’m aware, this is the first time I’ve responded to your posts? 

With regard to the paper you requested feedback on, I would say this:

Wouldn’t you expect a major review of preparedness of governments and global authorities to the next pandemic given what the world has been through? Surely all government agencies are undertaking a lessons learned approach to dealing with the next threat resulting a many such studies and papers. 

The timing of the test scenario is spookily close to what is unfolding in regard to monkey pox as is the date of the scenario. However, this could be a coincidence and nothing more than a date picked some two months after this exercise was undertaken. Why would you start a piece of work and set a date for Move 1 to be a year or more later? 

I would imagine that throughout the world there are many such initiatives, all with different scenarios and dates. Had Monkey pox not recently popped up and it was perhaps a new rise in Zika virus in June, then chances are a test scenario from a South or Central American country with close similarities would be circulating online. The alignment in this single report doesn’t prove that the Monkey pox outbreak was accurately predicted or manufactured. I would also add that this report is dated November 2021.

The following is a report looking at global preparedness of the next pandemic and was developed in 2018/19. Is this evidence of a prediction of the Covid-19 outbreak? No, it’s just a random paper developed prior to a situation and then seized upon to suggest it was all planned.
https://gh.bmj.com/content/4/1/e001157

I’m sure there are reports prior to November 1963 about the risk of a presidential assassination. Reports of a major terror attack on a major American City prior to 9/11. This doesn’t prove predictions or conspiracies at work. It just proves many people are working on such scenarios and trying to get the world to listen. With the ability to have the worlds library in your hand through the internet just makes the link far easier to achieve than it was 20 or more years ago. 

Sorry, but I remain totally unconvinced at this stage. 

• Like 1

What a bunch of clowns!!here we go again..so even 1 case in Thailand for the next 2 weeks..prepare for a scaring/panic mode from Prayut, Anutin & Opas to make Thailand in lockdown again.