Quick question.

Can I do a in person 90 day report at any office in Thailand? I know a few years back you could only do one at the office to where you did your 12 month extension. But now Buriram has an office, at the stadium, that opens on a Saturday, to cater for people travelling there to attend an event. So that must mean they do 90 day reports for those that are not registered there? 

Reason I ask is because I know this farang who does his annual extension, so he says, in Khon Kaen but does all his 90 day reports in person at Buriram due to one thing or another. So is the opening question true?

1 hour ago, Santa said:

Can I do a in person 90 day report at any office in Thailand?

No!
In person, it must be submitted within the Province you obtained your extension.

1 hour ago, Santa said:

Reason I ask is because I know this farang who does his annual extension, so he says, in Khon Kaen but does all his 90 day reports in person at Buriram due to one thing or another. So is the opening question true?

The only way you can file 90 days in a different Province than where your extension was issued is if you formally submit a new TM30 to notify change of residence at another office.

So why does Buriram IO stadium office open on a Saturday? I'm led to believe it to allow farangs do their report when attending an event?

I understand that people who pay for an annual visa under the table in Pattaya can do their 90 day reports in person at Buriram IO. And that is the only way it's done. 

The guy that says he does his 90 day reporting in Buriram was so emphatic that it nearly came to blows.

Edited by Santa

On 5/20/2022 at 3:02 PM, Santa said:

So why does Buriram IO stadium office open on a Saturday? I'm led to believe it to allow farangs do their report when attending an event?

A few busy offices open Saturday mornings.

On 5/20/2022 at 3:02 PM, Santa said:

I understand that people who pay for an annual visa under the table in Pattaya can do their 90 day reports in person at Buriram IO. And that is the only way it's done. 

The guy that says he does his 90 day reporting in Buriram was so emphatic that it nearly came to blows.

If he's attending an event, then he's probably staying in a hotel, who have filed a TM30 with Buriram.