Another Footie Game? Well, maybe . . . just a feeler.

King Cotton

@snapdragon I like that second game, nice one ⚽👍🏻

A fair degree of skill and foresight, different concept to the other games and would generate a fair degree of banter.  Also, just one or two inputs over the season but plenty of to and fro with the standings. 

That would be a lot of games: LPS, FFFF, FPL, “Goals” and this one (5). Some members might play all the games, some only one or two. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, BigHewer said:

@snapdragon I like that second game, nice one ⚽👍🏻

A fair degree of skill and foresight, different concept to the other games and would generate a fair degree of banter.  Also, just one or two inputs over the season but plenty of to and fro with the standings. 

That would be a lot of games: LPS, FFFF, FPL, “Goals” and this one (5). Some members might play all the games, some only one or two. 

Thanks for that BH.

When I ran the former many years ago, the participants drew their teams from a 'hat'. Can't really do that here. But the second one - called 'Table' or 'Rankings' or something - would be easy to run and as you say needs both luck and foresight. it would also appeal to anyone that has to skip a week or two, and cannot always keep up.

Let's see what the others say.

• Like 1