Jump to content

About tax renewal

Recommended Posts

I need to renew the car tax but the car is at my wife name and she is not in the country before the expiry date. Can I go to the department of transport (is it the place?) with the necessary documents and do it myself? I will go to the car inspection first which I think I can do easily. But for the tax renewal I am not sure.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, Faz said:

Anyone can renew and pay the road tax and compulsory Insurance.
Only the vehicle logbook is required.

Awesome, thank you

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Create New...

Important Information

By posting on Thaiger Talk you agree to the Terms of Use