Clay bricks available in Issan?

Phil-the-brewer

Looking about for a fair building brick.  The only bricks Thais seem to use is the cheap 2/4 holers that are extruded lengthwise.  Ugly, not uniform, and wear terribly if not rendered.  Seems ridiculous to me to build a cabinet carcass from crap red bricks, then render, then paste on expensive brick look-alikes!  How much work is that!  Looking for something I can build kitchen with.  Those stackable lego blocks aren't what I want either.  Are there any clay, fired, facing brick suppliers in Issan?   Thanks in advance for any help!

Not seen any in the Sakon Nakhon area , we have Global and Homes DIY stores mainly and limited building suppliers 

Don't think they have the right clay here to fire bricks.

Thais tend to use tiles as the final finish. Have seen some nice feature tile finishes.

Also internal (main room) feature walls completely tiled, not bad.

Those are what I called the lego style bricks, I think.  They are made to dry stack about 3 high and then pour cores with concrete.  There is no mortar line.  And they don't make very good outside corners as their ends aren't flat.  And they're quite big, being more for outdoor landscaping.  And they are quite a bit more expensive than a typical building brick.  Does Thailand really never use exposed brick anywhere?