News Forum - Beijing’s strict Covid-19 policies limit holiday acitivties

Thaiger

This May Day may not have been so fun for Beijing residents this year. The country’s ultra-strict so-called ‘zero-Covid’ policies mean buildings and housing complexes with Covid-19 cases are on lockdown. In Beijing, parks and tourist attractions are only allowing 50% of their capacity. All restaurants in the capital city are only serving customers take-out, with no dine-in services, from Sunday to Wednesday. Visitors to many office buildings and attractions like the Great Wall must show proof of a negative COVID-19 test taken in the previous 48 hours. The city’s Universal Studios theme park said it had to be shut […]

The story Beijing’s strict Covid-19 policies limit holiday acitivties as seen on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

"Beijing’s strict Covid-19 policies limit holiday acitivties"

Allowing a spelling mistake in the headline of a news site story is weapon's grade incompetence.

Edited by Shade_Wilder
Need Coffee... Must have coff... Help... Cof...

1 hour ago, Poolie said:

Ah. Associated Press. Bin filler. 😀

Yes, best stick to the China Daily for accurate, unbiased and diversity of opinion. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Soidog said:

Yes, best stick to the China Daily for accurate, unbiased and diversity of opinion. 

You stick to what you want squire. I dont read the press, as I'm continually saying.

1 hour ago, Poolie said:

Ah. Associated Press. Bin filler. 😀

Ah. I was gonna say the same about your posts, but I have something more important to do. 🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Poolie said:

You stick to what you want squire. I dont read the press, as I'm continually saying.

That is not true. You clearly are a big supporter of South China Morning Post, which you quoted on numerous occasions. In fact, I also truly love that outlet: just read everything in it in the exact opposite way it says, then there’s your accurate news. 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Dr.Sivada said:

That is not true. You clearly are a big supporter of South China Morning Post, which you quoted on numerous occasions. In fact, I also truly love that outlet: just read everything in it in the exact opposite way it says, then there’s your accurate news. 

Quote me.

5 minutes ago, Poolie said:

Quote me.

We both know its highly unlikely he will find any of your posts with actual links to back up your assertions don't we Poolie.

You never provide any. You always "Fly like an eagle seagull".

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Poolie said:

So how do you profess to be such an expert on what’s accurate or Bin filler then? 

52 minutes ago, Rookiescot said:

We both know its highly unlikely he will find any of your posts with actual links to back up your assertions don't we Poolie.

You never provide any. You always "Fly like an eagle seagull".

I’m fairly sure he’s bought and paid for by the CCP. If he isn’t, then he’s a mug for doing their work for free.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

31 minutes ago, Soidog said:

I’m fairly sure he’s bought and paid for by the CCP. If he isn’t, then he’s a mug for doing their work for free.

I certainly hope he is paid at a higher rate than the typical CCP 50 cent army, since base rates are for Chinese propaganda posts. English ones commonly have surcharges applied. If that is not the case, he should really negotiate with his warden supervisor in prison. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2