News Forum - Days before curfew eases, Pattaya police raid ‘restaurant’ at 11:30pm over alcohol

Thaiger

Two days before Thailand’s alcohol curfew goes from 11pm to midnight, Pattaya police raided two ‘restaurants’ last night at around 11:30pm for allegedly serving alcohol past 11pm (seriously). The restaurants were on Walking Street, located in south Pattaya, and Sukhumvit Road. A Pattaya police officer reportedly happened to be passing by the ‘restaurant’ on Walking Street, when he noticed what looked to be rule breaking. A team from Pattaya City Police then raided the open-air restaurant, which was reportedly a group of cocktail carts. They found customers to be drinking past the legal curfew time. Police then raided the ‘restaurant’ […]

The story Days before curfew eases, Pattaya police raid ‘restaurant’ at 11:30pm over alcohol as seen on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

Quite right too.  Tomorrow doesn't mean yesterday.  People on here  moan about the BiB not doing their job and when they do uphold the law, they moan about that too.  No pleasing some people it seems  

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

10 hours ago, Pinetree said:

Quite right too.  Tomorrow doesn't mean yesterday.  People on here  moan about the BiB not doing their job and when they do uphold the law, they moan about that too.  No pleasing some people it seems  

I see no shades of grey in your life... right or wrong no matter how draconian... haha

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

15 minutes ago, Skip said:

I see no shades of grey in your life... right or wrong no matter how draconian... haha

As someone from London said decades ago: Crime isn't black & white, but various shades of Kray.

They so strong and tough. So good we all protected from the bad law breaking criminals. I feel much safer for my family especially my kids who have been home the entire night in their rooms

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Skip said:

yep, that's  me in a nut shell. Grey is the most boring colour ever.