News Forum - Is Thailand Tourism going to Boom or Bust? | GMT

Thaiger

2 minutes ago, TheDirtyDurian said:

That you're wrong. You don't dictate the terms of my posts. 

I don’t, and I don’t care & nobody cares. All the information shown in the thread so far is that you do not know what you’re talking about. 

14 minutes ago, Dr.Sivada said:

I don’t, and I don’t care & nobody cares. All the information shown in the thread so far is that you do not know what you’re talking about. 

Okay. Exhale and pick up your toys now.....

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, TheDirtyDurian said:

Okay. Exhale and pick up your toys now.....

Oh ok, let’s see, cannot reply or discuss intelligently nor logically, then proceed to call others a child. Nice trick. 

On 4/25/2022 at 10:37 AM, Steve65 said:

I was surprised how little my Thai wife knows about this part in Thailand history.

Mine has never heard of Hitler, the Japanese occupation of Thailand, the moon landings, Putin, Mao, King Number 5, their most revered Monarch.  She does know about jungle herbs, animals and insects and which are most aroi, hotels we have stayed in that she likes, Switzerland and Italy, where we had great holidays and finally, how to keep me happy and contented.  I will live with the negatives for just that last positive.  Sorry if that's a bit off topic. 

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Pinetree said:

Mine has never heard of Hitler, the Japanese occupation of Thailand, the moon landings, Putin, Mao, King Number 5, their most revered Monarch.  She does know about jungle herbs, animals and insects and which are most aroi, hotels we have stayed in that she likes, Switzerland and Italy, where we had great holidays and finally, how to keep me happy and contented.  I will live with the negatives for just that last positive.  Sorry if that's a bit off topic. 

That's great. Congratulations. Sounds idyllic. 😀

We'll see if the desired transformation of Thailand into a more wholesome holiday destination will hold.  COVID and the cratering of Pattaya's Walking Street was a gift to the PM in that regard.   Be interesting to see what happens politically later this year should the general election deliver an upset.