News Forum - Bangkok taxi driver photographs himself raping 17 year old girl from Myanmar

Thaiger

A Bangkok taxi driver has photographed himself raping a Burmese teenager earlier this month. The girl had been in Bangkok seeking a job, and she told police her aunt made a Facebook post to try to help her find one. Investigators say the alleged rapist, 39 year old Adirek Sae Bae, commented on the post and said he would employ the girl. He used photo of someone else for his profile picture. On April 1, Adirek is reported to have driven to the girl’s house, and said he would drive her to the employer. But instead, he took her to […]

The story Bangkok taxi driver photographs himself raping 17 year old girl from Myanmar as seen on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

39 minutes ago, riclag said:

What a sick deviant ! Jail is to lenient! 

Perhaps he will get some of the same medicine, in there? 39 is not too old, to be attractive for someone in his second half of life and on life sentence?

😉

• Like 6

10 minutes ago, Guest1 said:

Perhaps he will get some of the same medicine, in there? 39 is not too old, to be attractive for someone in his second half of life and on life sentence?

😉

In a western jail he would be "attractive" and be of great "service" to the boys in the weights room, then maybe he would understand the damage rape does physicallly and mentally.

• Like 7

48 minutes ago, Guest1 said:

He won’t get a life sentence. Provided he pleads guilty, probably 15 years because of all the charges and out in half that. Rape then murder punishment was increased to a death sentence. In some Thai prisons pre-op ladyboys are not segregated from male prisoners so instances of rape are far less than frequent that Western prisons. He raped a Burmese woman so …….. :-(

• Like 1

This guy is brilliant.

So what he does is kidnap a young girl, raped her while videoing the whole deed, then taking himself and the girl to a police station.

Surely this guy must qualify for the dumbest criminal of the century award.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Guest1 said:

😉

Wishful thinking but here he would probably be praised for it and she is not Thai. Fir some Thai guys rake is a Boy-club pastime game for them. 

3 hours ago, Fanta said:

He won’t get a life sentence. Provided he pleads guilty, probably 15 years because of all the charges and out in half that. Rape then murder punishment was increased to a death sentence. In some Thai prisons pre-op ladyboys are not segregated from male prisoners so instances of rape are far less than frequent that Western prisons. He raped a Burmese woman so …….. :-(

Yep! Probably less than 3-5 yrs and has an ok time in there. Yep not Thai and low life Burma . Nough said. 

• Like 3

11 hours ago, HolyCowCm said:

Yep! Probably less than 3-5 yrs and has an ok time in there. Yep not Thai and low life Burma . Nough said. 

Google Thai jails 

14 hours ago, Fanta said:

All you state is depressingly true for him. 

1 hour ago, Pinetree said:

All you state is depressingly true for him. 

Sad but true. If he had done this to my daughter, then no matter where in the world I was, he would be paying with his life on his release. 

One upside of global warming is that with a bit of luck it may wipe out the human race. Far and away the most disgusting creature that ever walked the earth. 

• Like 4

9 minutes ago, Soidog said:

If he has done this to my daughter, then no matter where in the world I was, he would be paying with his life on his release. 

I have always vowed that if anyone attacked and hurt anyone in my family, no force in the Universe would stop me wreaking my revenge.  Thankfully, so far, I have never been tested in that resolve. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Soidog said:

What is going on here? See below

I thought they were call inmates not intermits  

B6A35401-68BA-4425-9FBE-511A454039CA.jpeg

Even on the outside this can be normal conditons in a small shared room here. Especially in Bangkok.

38 minutes ago, HolyCowCm said:

Even on the outside this can be normal conditons in a small shared room here. Especially in Bangkok.

Really? I’m shocked 😱

1 hour ago, Soidog said:

Really? I’m shocked 😱

I’m stretching it a bit but Thai can live in cramped conditions very easily. Well at least I think of many of them in this way. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Fanta said:

Cosy! 325EF2D9-E9AE-4C4C-8E7A-FC0F623DE18C.thumb.jpeg.8b8fa34e425c0d3862c1d46e6f6a9790.jpeg

Is that one of them 'covid jails' that we had to book when T&G was popular? The ones that the rabid insisted were compulsory? I see what they meant, I thought they were four star hotel standard. Silly me!😀

• Like 1

Common, once again we seem to be getting a bit off topic here. Let's try and at least associate the comments to the topic.

Thanks

>Adirek is reported to have driven to the girl’s house, and said he would drive her to the employer. But instead, he took her to a ‘love motel’. There, he told her to wait in a hotel room to take an antigen test

You people are so naive.  This girl was obviously a call girl.  That's why they went to a love motel and she didn't try to flee when he left her in the room to take an antigen test.  Of course, doesn't excuse what he did at all, but learn to understand by reading between the lines, people.  

• Like 1

Just now, Benroon said:

Do you reckon there's room service ? 

Nothing is allowed to be brought into the cells by the prisoners or their butlers.  But there is plenty of water to drink :-)