News Forum - “You old ATK tests are not art” – warning from Thai lab scientist

Thaiger

A medical laboratory scientist is warning Thai netizens to avoid keeping their used ATK tests after one Thai netizen collected all of his used ATK tests and put them into a picture frame to show friends on social media. A momento to be shared with his grandchildren, we suppose. The picture frame packed with used ATK tests went viral on Thai social media. Thai media reported that the person might want to show how strong their antibodies were and how many times the person could survive testing positive for the virus. Today, the medical laboratory scientist, Parkpoom Dethhussadin, known as […]

The story “You old ATK tests are not art” – warning from Thai lab scientist as seen on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

I have have all of my recent postives and negatives labelled with dates and put into a plastic sealed bag. Not quite sure I think I need to but I do.

2 hours ago, palooka said:

Urine tests next then?????? 😅

Followed by No. 2  in frames.🤣

Might make big money on Ebay they buy anything there.🤣🤣

There is probably an "art" gallery out there somewhere already flogging this kind of stuff at insane prices. And people dumb enough to pay. Maybe go one stage further and sell as NFT's.

• Like 1

Well some enterprising friends of humanity have hung used sanitary products in galleries and been paid for it.

Next up, my sensitive and thoughtful rendition of "Shit on Toast" for real. 

Rainbow Thaiger print eat your heart out!

10 hours ago, Zorba_the_Geek said:

Well some enterprising friends of humanity have hung used sanitary products in galleries and been paid for it.

Next up, my sensitive and thoughtful rendition of "Shit on Toast" for real. 

Rainbow Thaiger print eat your heart out!

image.thumb.jpeg.263435e23ef21a04348fb4546e4c1b4b.jpeg