From the Horses(Fauci's)Mouth

Thaidup

On 4/20/2022 at 1:12 AM, Thaidup said:

Just a couple of interview video's of Dr Anthony Fauci. Regarding masks and natural immunity.

I had seen the immunity video a week or so ago, but had not seen his mask one.

Natural immunity has been recognized for the last 50 years, and also in Pfizer's own newly (forcibly) released documents they confirm that; but only in the last 2 years where big pharma and governments don't want to miss anyone - that is when all of a sudden natural immunity is not as strong as these dangerous 'vaccines'!
And to anyone who wants to jump in and call me a tin foil hat wearing conspiracy theorist for calling the jabs dangerous, - you have clearly been asleep in your safe zone behind the couch or under the stairs, or have done ZERO due diligence yourself!

Regarding the masks - I HAD heard that there were several studies that confirm that cloth masks are zero protection, and only the N95 was really any use. And that face masks in developing kids was creating a generation of slow learners because they cannot see how people mouths and faces form when speaking specific words!

But I had not seen Lord Faucci himself saying they were not required by the uninfected general public!

For me that is a confirmation that mask mandates were decsions made by politics not science!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

the whole thing was a political decision,

and it was all for nothing, COVID cases in Europe are higher now than they were back in 2020, and nobody cares anymore, no masks, no lockdowns, no restrictions etc...

when you see the ridiculous policy of zero-COVID on China, you know it's a political tool for brutal regimes to maintain authority

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, butterfly said:

the whole thing was a political decision,

and it was all for nothing, COVID cases in Europe are higher now than they were back in 2020, and nobody cares anymore, no masks, no lockdowns, no restrictions etc...

when you see the ridiculous policy of zero-COVID on China, you know it's a political tool for brutal regimes to maintain authority

New Zealand had a zero-covid strategy, as did Australia. They were classed as very wise at the time.

2 minutes ago, Poolie said:

New Zealand had a zero-covid strategy, as did Australia. They were classed as very wise at the time.

yeah, they followed the Chinese model, but they are islands so they had a bigger chance of success

it still failed, they had a lot of cases, yet far less than Europe or the rest of Asia

Zero-Covid is a myth,

Edited by butterfly
  • Like 1
  • Cool 1

1 hour ago, butterfly said:

yeah, they followed the Chinese model, but they are islands so they had a bigger chance of success

it still failed, they had a lot of cases, yet far less than Europe or the rest of Asia

Zero-Covid is a myth,

Alive and well and living in a country near you. 😀

They can hardly give it its head with the population they've got.

I will add that the effectiveness of mandates, either masks or vaccines vs no mandates are easy to track, be it countries or states/provinces in countries that have opposite requirements. Have not yet come across a government agency that is prepared to display the infection rates in the mandated vs non mandated areas of a country, I wonder why 🧐

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I turned off him 6-7 years ago, I thought he was too liberal, Then find me now posting one of his videos, It basically comes down to personal autonomy, less liberal and more libertarian. Some good points made. And I may gather that this type of content is what Biden wants to shut down via DHS.?

40 minutes ago, Thaidup said:

And I may gather that this type of content is what Biden wants to shut down via DHS.?

Don't believe everything you read on those altright blogs.

• Like 1