Electronic Piano Repairman Needed

Sheldonicus

My Cassio Privia 150-X electronic piano has a broken key and I cannot find anybody to repair it.  If you repair electronic pianos or if you know somebody who does such work, please contact me   <email addy removed> 
Many thanks,

Sheldon Penner

Edited by KaptainRob
Members use PM's for contact

I had a broken key in the middle of my piano, Kawai. It was relatively easy to move the broken one right up to the top (or bottom) where it would not get much use, and move the good one to the middle.

If it is only physically broken, superglue is your friend.

OP, my advice.  Unscrew the back plate and remove the electronic board, this gives you access to the back of the keyboard.  Then pick all those parts up and throw it into the nearest blue bin.  These things are throw away items nowadays. 

Thank you for your responses, Pinetree and William G.  I know nothing about electronic piano repair and I am not ready to open it up and operate, especially not with superglue.  However, William G., if you can do it or know somebody who can, I would be happy to pay a substantial fee. 

Edited by KaptainRob
Email addy removed - do not post again, it's for your security.